ALL RECENT DONATORS PLEASE READ

2 posters

Go down

ALL RECENT DONATORS PLEASE READ Empty ALL RECENT DONATORS PLEASE READ

Post by Ariley 2/21/2011, 1:59 pm

Our paypal is having some issues. Varix, scott, and brandon1001: all of you said you have donated, but I think there were some issues going on. Our paypal shows no record of any of you donating.

So I investigated. I clicked the "donate" link on the "DONATIONS!" post, and successfully donated $1 from my own account as a test. So I know it can be done.

I also called paypal, and they said that no attempts to give donations to our paypal have happened today or yesterday.

What I would like you guys to do is PLEASE check your bank accounts and see if money was taken out of them. The donation will show up on bank records as *PAYPAL - STEVENMONE, I believe. If that is there, with the correct amount of money taken out of your account, please tell me. If that is not there, then you did something wrong while attempting to donate.

Also, please respond to this thread with a description of exactly what you did when you tried to donate.

Thanks very much.
-Ariley
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ALL RECENT DONATORS PLEASE READ Empty Re: ALL RECENT DONATORS PLEASE READ

Post by Varix 3/2/2011, 12:21 pm

Hello im varix,I have recently donated 50$ and want ma name to say [Master]Varix in the color &3

Ty

-Varix

Varix
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down