i was wondering if i could get unbanned

2 posters

Go down

i was wondering if i could get unbanned  Empty i was wondering if i could get unbanned

Post by ultimatereach1990 5/4/2012, 3:23 pm

Minecraft username: ultimatereach

Mod/admin who banned you: i don't really know who did it or if there still on this server.

reason you were banned: i don't know what i did/ i have never griefed or cheated before but i guess i did sum thing wrong by accident.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I dont really know what i did wrong, but if i did do something wrong im sorry it must of been by accient but i dont remeber doing anythhing wrong and the last time i did a ban appeal a mod or admin said they banned me by accident because a guy had a username like me and did it by accident. im sorry about whatever i did and i would never do it again because im a good guy and a great minecraft player.

ultimatereach1990
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

i was wondering if i could get unbanned  Empty Re: i was wondering if i could get unbanned

Post by Leagle 5/4/2012, 3:41 pm

Well your reason seems ok to me, i don't see your name popping up in our convicted player's list..
So i'll go ahead and unban you for now...

Welcome back.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

i was wondering if i could get unbanned  Empty Re: i was wondering if i could get unbanned

Post by ultimatereach1990 5/4/2012, 4:05 pm

k thanks your awesome

ultimatereach1990
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down