jackOPSftw
MrShatang
ExtraSauce
Z
Nova042
dtfgator
15 posters

Go down

Dtfgator attempts to re-join the honorable Oasis Staff Empty Dtfgator attempts to re-join the honorable Oasis Staff

Post by dtfgator 4/24/2012, 10:12 pm

Minecraft username: dtfgator

Real name (recommended): Samuel

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I joined on approximately January 17th, 2011.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: A while longer, at the very least.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: madscientist(insert numbers here), dixikid(two numbers here), leagle

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I resigned from my status as a guide due to time commitments and schoolwork. But after several months of inactivity I decided I couldn't leave the community here. So I started logging in to chat, and now I'm where I'm at now. I believe I can help patrol oasis and keep it safe for legitimate players, while banhammering the 8 year olds who think it's fun to grief. I might have been a bit of a loose cannon previously, but I think i've grown out of that. I'll still yell at people who piss me off, but I'll try my hardest to not ban them. Kay?

In all seriousness, i've been back on oasis for about two months(?) now, maybe longer. I have refrained from openly re-applying for staff in this time because I wanted to make sure that if I did re-apply, I was ready to make a serious commitment to this server. After the past few months, I believe I am ready to make that commitment. With old players trickling back in, and more people building awesome projects, I find myself wanting to spend more and more time on this server. Although I have finals until June 15, after that I plan to stay on oasis as a dedicated player, staff or not, until I quit playing minecraft entirely. No other server has ever particularly appealed to me, and I doubt I'd want to ever play anywhere else after all the history I have here.

Last edited by dtfgator on 5/27/2012, 6:14 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updated with new vouches)
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Dtfgator attempts to re-join the honorable Oasis Staff Empty Re: Dtfgator attempts to re-join the honorable Oasis Staff

Post by Nova042 4/25/2012, 3:25 am

This guy sounds like a cheeseball, I don't trust him.
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Dtfgator attempts to re-join the honorable Oasis Staff Empty Re: Dtfgator attempts to re-join the honorable Oasis Staff

Post by dtfgator 4/25/2012, 8:46 pm

I've decided to postpone this until after school ends, around June 15th. Ima keep playing until then, but no staff until summer.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 4/25/2012, 9:12 pm

Sam, welcome back.

+1 Zwall Vouch

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 4/26/2012, 12:44 pm

You didn't even needed to make a post, just give this guy Guide again.

Vouch.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MrShatang 4/27/2012, 9:35 am

Vouch for when you are ready, but I wouldn't have added that part about 8 year olds greifing. Tbh, it isn't always them that does it now. I also thought this server was for any age. Anyways good luck!!
-Shatang

MrShatang
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by jackOPSftw 5/11/2012, 10:51 am

+ 1 jackOPSftw vouch
jackOPSftw
jackOPSftw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Croky1 5/13/2012, 5:49 am

MrShatang wrote:Vouch for when you are ready.

Yes.

Croky1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 5/26/2012, 6:08 pm

I'm re-opening this now.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 5/26/2012, 7:30 pm

dtfgator wrote:I'm re-opening this now.

But you still have school for like another half a month...

I still vouch (unless he would be taking up my spot as staff, then I say he can go burn in hell Twisted Evil).
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 5/26/2012, 11:13 pm

Nova042 wrote:
dtfgator wrote:I'm re-opening this now.

But you still have school for like another half a month...

I still vouch (unless he would be taking up my spot as staff, then I say he can go burn in hell Twisted Evil).

I appreciate it. And despite having school for another 2ish weeks, seeing as the retirement/unretirement rules have changed, I might as well see if I have any significant support now, rather than later.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/10/2012, 3:16 pm

bump
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcoTheGod 6/10/2012, 3:25 pm

Vouch!
MarcoTheGod
MarcoTheGod
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 5teelPhoenix 6/10/2012, 4:42 pm

Le vouch!
5teelPhoenix
5teelPhoenix
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/29/2012, 5:40 pm

I have retaken control of this account and have taken precautions to secure it. I believe I can now be more active on the server, so I'm bumping this thread.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 6/29/2012, 6:30 pm

Sweet! No more name confusion :) And Vouch
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bandityogo 6/29/2012, 8:43 pm

I'll put a VOUCH in there cause your a pretty cool dude and i want them to give you a second shot
bandityogo
bandityogo
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://bandityogo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Qazwerty 6/30/2012, 5:30 am

Vouch, and why did you leave the staff?!?!? Suspect
Qazwerty
Qazwerty
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzGirl25565 8/5/2012, 4:56 pm

This is a vouch from me VOUCH!!

JazzGirl25565
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cmanrocks2012 8/5/2012, 5:13 pm

It doesnt count but Big Vouchfrom me

[XD]cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
cmanrocks2012
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 8/5/2012, 5:30 pm

Guys, dtf doesn't play, why are you bumping old apps?
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 8/5/2012, 7:14 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:Guys, dtf doesn't play, why are you bumping old apps?
Locked until further notice. DTF, if you want this unlocked, PM me or another staff member and we will gladly unlock this for you. bounce
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down