MarviNacho

Go down

MarviNacho Empty MarviNacho

Post by MarviNacho 2/16/2011, 4:55 am

Yo, I am MarviNacho, my real name is Marvin, as you might've guessed.

I am 15 years old, grade 11, I am from Germany-Bochum, and I play Minecraft a lot.

My hobbies include: eating, sleeping (only at night tho), Minecraft, Fallout, Super Meat Boy and Darkwing Duck. I kinda used to play football (soccer), but I stopped liking it. Dunno why. There are no decent pictures of me, so take this funny duck instead:

MarviNacho Pail13

I play Minecraft for about 4 months now, maybe longer. 3 1/2 months ago, me and metapher decided to play some Minecraft Multiplayer stuff. We joined a Server, we play for like, 3 days, and then it went offline (for a short period of time). I was pretty bored at that time, so I decided to visit another server, just for the lulz of it. I picked a random server, which turned out to be this one. My plan was, to play around for one hour or two, but when I spawned, Legend was like "O HAI Welcome to this server, may I show you around", and I didn't want to say no, so I decided to stay for a while, and saw that this server was awesome. I told Metapher to get his ass over to this server, and he did. after a while, Berezur joined us and we stayed on this server.
MarviNacho
MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down