Yo, this person right here? - the_moonshadow

4 posters

Go down

Yo, this person right here? - the_moonshadow Empty Yo, this person right here? - the_moonshadow

Post by the_moonshadow 2/24/2012, 10:14 am

So, just wanted to introduce myselft to the people around here.

* "Short Intro" - a bit about myself. I am the_moonshadow. But, if you want to know what's my real name, then you can just call me Diana. Yes, I am, in fact, a girl, that play Minecraft. I have been playing Minecraft for (well, how should I put this) about 3 months, and I really love the way, that Minecraft has pretty simple graphics, yet it's so damn addicting.

* What do I do in real life? I am a 15 y/o girl. I go to school just like any other person who is 15 y/o (or so). Ocassionally I write stuff in my blog, write random stuff on Twitter (User: @The_Moon_Shadow ), or just sit around and draw some weird stuff for DeviantART (User: DianaLuntenSweden) ...

* How often do I play Minecraft? Well, every day I guess. (One can not simply quit playing the game)... Exclamation

* Do I troll? Only when I need to, also, I don't troll on forums/blogs/other places, because, real life trolling is some-what more interesting. :lol!:

* Some info about Minecraft on my PC? Minecraft 1.9, (pre- (?)) release 6 (I just say: 1.9.6); [has a weird door bug, won't open unless a lever is used], mostly play Single-player (offline, won't connect to minecraft.net for no reason) SURVIVAL, because I say, that creative is BORING, unless you use it to test out things. Whatever. :lol!:

If anyone has any more questions, I will be happy to answer them. Thank you. Surprised
the_moonshadow
the_moonshadow
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Yo, this person right here? - the_moonshadow Empty Re: Yo, this person right here? - the_moonshadow

Post by mhreynolds 2/24/2012, 11:03 am

Welcome to Oasis, hope have a fun and long time here.
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Yo, this person right here? - the_moonshadow Empty Re: Yo, this person right here? - the_moonshadow

Post by mickdude2 2/24/2012, 9:59 pm

*tsssss what the fu BOOM* lol
Ok. Well welcome to Oasis. I've got to get me one of these intros... I've been here too long.

Anyway, welcome, and all that, hope to see you on.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 2/25/2012, 9:38 am

mickdude2 wrote:*tsssss what the fu BOOM* lol
Ok. Well welcome to Oasis. I've got to get me one of these intros... I've been here too long.

Anyway, welcome, and all that, hope to see you on.

I have yet to put up an intro and I've been here since last year. bounce Just saying.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down