ThomasSiemons Veteran application (VOUCH!!!!!)

5 posters

Go down

ThomasSiemons Veteran application (VOUCH!!!!!) Empty ThomasSiemons Veteran application (VOUCH!!!!!)

Post by Thomassiemons 2/22/2012, 6:11 am

Minecraft username: ThomasSiemons

Real name(reccomended): Thomas :D

how long have you been on this server: Since the 13th of august

how often do you plan to be on this server: once or twice a day.

have you voted for Oasis on: bit.ly/oasisv

name any admins or mods that will vouch for you(that means u will actually have to ask them): you know...... it dont care that i know who would vouch.i just want everyone to vouch ;D

why do you deserve veteran status, what sets you apart of other truseted players: i have been long on this server and i just i fell in love with it. i know everyone on this server. they are very awesome! i think they think im very awesome too and that the server loves me. im a very helpfull and nice guy too, and i think i can help the server and its people more if i am veteran.

Thomassiemons
Thomassiemons
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

ThomasSiemons Veteran application (VOUCH!!!!!) Empty Re: ThomasSiemons Veteran application (VOUCH!!!!!)

Post by factknowhow 2/22/2012, 6:17 am

He seems like a pretty cool guy, and has been pretty respectful to others.

Vouch

That is, if I can.
factknowhow
factknowhow
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

ThomasSiemons Veteran application (VOUCH!!!!!) Empty Re: ThomasSiemons Veteran application (VOUCH!!!!!)

Post by mefabe 2/22/2012, 8:23 am

I'd vouch. This guy works hard, and is really nice to people and considers everyone in a project, not just a rank or higher. Many people make that mistake.. Thomas doesn't.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomassiemons 2/22/2012, 5:26 pm

really thank you guys!!! <3
Thomassiemons
Thomassiemons
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomassiemons 3/19/2012, 2:26 am

................ still no vouches in long time ''_" why?
people who are playing like 1 month are getting hundredthousands of vouches and i play 6 months here and still no vouches comin Crying or Very sad
Thomassiemons
Thomassiemons
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyplats 3/19/2012, 12:31 pm

Ever since I came to the server in lat sept of 2011 Thomas has quickly become one of my favorite players on oasis. He is the kindest one oasis will see in a while. Staff I think it would be a wise decision to have Thomas on the team. Good luck Thomas!!!!!!

VOUCH

Fuzzyplats
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 3/19/2012, 6:06 pm

Fuzzyplats wrote:Staff I think it would be a wise decision to have Thomas on the team!

Its a veteran application...

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomassiemons 3/20/2012, 10:17 am

you know its still nice that he says i can go in staff..... but it dont think i get it that fast :P
and thanks vor the vouc fuzz
Thomassiemons
Thomassiemons
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down