Amadgunslinger's Application (Ignore Read Vet App)

3 posters

Go down

Amadgunslinger's Application (Ignore Read Vet App) Empty Amadgunslinger's Application (Ignore Read Vet App)

Post by amadgunslinger 2/13/2012, 3:44 pm

****Ignore Read VET APP****

Minecraft username: Amadgunslinger

Real name (recommended): Tyler Thompson

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Well i guess i started the first day of 1.0, so sometime in October i guess? about 5 months.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as this server is alive and kicken, you will always find me :P

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: ? Who will D: Maybe Dixikid, or Leagle? They like me right? e.0

Why do you deserve Guide status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: Well i myself am a kinda person, i would love the ability for me to actually get to help friends and people of the oasis community. As of now with my lack of abilities such as teleporting and items, I am very limited to being tp'd to and fro trying to get back and forth to people. Of all the time i am on, i am sure i would be able to help out a few people from time to time, and keep an eye out for griefers.

This was a very long process of thinking about if should apply or not... But i thought i would rather play to help than play to just be another member.

So i please feel free to vouch :3 Or lemme know what you think about this :)

Thanks Guys!!!
~Amadgunslinger~

Last edited by amadgunslinger on 2/13/2012, 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
amadgunslinger
amadgunslinger
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amadgunslinger/

Back to top Go down

Amadgunslinger's Application (Ignore Read Vet App) Empty Re: Amadgunslinger's Application (Ignore Read Vet App)

Post by ExtraSauce 2/13/2012, 4:19 pm

You know, you're a very good member and all that kind of good stuff, but if i were you i'd stick to being a player, it's too soon... (Even if you made 5 months)

Why don't you apply for vet or try for Architect? I will sure vouch if you do.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Amadgunslinger's Application (Ignore Read Vet App) Empty Re: Amadgunslinger's Application (Ignore Read Vet App)

Post by amadgunslinger 2/13/2012, 4:21 pm

Well is arch something you apply for or get picked for?
amadgunslinger
amadgunslinger
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 2/13/2012, 4:59 pm

amadgunslinger wrote:Well is arch something you apply for or get picked for?

Picked, but it's a hell of a challenge.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by amadgunslinger 2/13/2012, 5:07 pm

Hum ok, well i could just have this deleted, and then apply for vet and then try again in a few months.
amadgunslinger
amadgunslinger
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 2/13/2012, 5:29 pm

amadgunslinger wrote:Hum ok, well i could just have this deleted, and then apply for vet and then try again in a few months.

I'd try, but i'm nobody to tell you what you want to do.

Amadgunslinger's Application (Ignore Read Vet App) Tumblr_l913nkF5dQ1qbygxeo1_500

This is inspiring, and made me go for vet.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 2/13/2012, 7:09 pm

I can easily see you becoming a guide, maybe not yet, but definitely sometime in the future.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down