Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not.

4 posters

Go down

Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not. Empty Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not.

Post by WesleyMD 2/12/2012, 5:18 am

Alright, today in full screenshot detail I will be explaining everything that there is to do with teamspeak, that I care about.

First you must download teamspeak.

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Is the link for the downloads, and the rest will be explained in pictures I guess, lol. I might do a video, just for you, you know who you are.

If the image is limited by the forums, here is the direct link to it.

https://i.imgur.com/SEUtn.jpg

Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not. SEUtn
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not. Empty Re: Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not.

Post by lordgonk 2/12/2012, 1:14 pm

How can I get into other things than lobby, except I don't have a mic so it doesn't really matter.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not. Empty Re: Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not.

Post by BroadStreetBully 2/12/2012, 3:11 pm

lordgonk wrote:How can I get into other things than lobby, except I don't have a mic so it doesn't really matter.
You double click the chat rooms you want to enter. However, some are locked for suuuuuper secret staff reasons.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 2/12/2012, 3:34 pm

BroadStreetBully wrote:
lordgonk wrote:How can I get into other things than lobby, except I don't have a mic so it doesn't really matter.
You double click the chat rooms you want to enter. However, some are locked for suuuuuper secret staff reasons.

Yup, we do that.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not. Empty Maybe im just retarted.

Post by Ntr323 2/12/2012, 5:06 pm

Maybe im just a little retarted but, i did this step by step, even uninstalled and reinstalled and redownloaded it but it still is not working. I get this evertime i try to connect.

Teamspeak3 Setup/ How to join our server and what not. Untitl10
Ntr323
Ntr323
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk 2/13/2012, 10:50 pm

WesleyMD wrote:
BroadStreetBully wrote:

Yup, we do that.
I feel......excluded, but I don't have a mic so....ya.

Last edited by lordgonk on 2/13/2012, 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Oooopsie-dooopsie I misplelled (wow, i can't spell misspell, oh the irony) feel)
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 5/1/2013, 11:31 pm

Bump For Newbs
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down