[Mod] Kevo235

2 posters

Go down

[Mod] Kevo235 Empty [Mod] Kevo235

Post by Kevo235 2/7/2012, 11:45 pm

Hey guys, Kevin here. Figured it was about time to update this profile to give you a fresh look on the good old staff member everyone knows and hopefully loves.

First of all, here's my intro. I warn you though, it is a really huge wall of text. Figures mine would be huge Wink

So, My name is Kevin Lewis Skinner. I am 18 years old, born on October 17th and have been playing the server for over two years as of Feb 1st. I love to help, so if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask. A hobby of mine is going over the rules and formatting. Rules are, indeed, my bread and butter and are some of the most fun things for me to read, don't judge. Rules are like my little child. If you take care of it every day, you get the honour of watching it blossom into something that is really awesome.

Now for my teamspeak/real self that I like to be or something. Basically, I like to use a lot of sexual innuendo these days if the time is appropriate. Also, if you feel uncomfortable with that, just gimme a poke.. Goddamn, that sounds bad. Whatever. Anyways, I like to joke around a lot and don't do much productive things unless I get some real motivation. I haven't built in minecraft in a while aside from the odd pixelart here and there, but that's only because i'm not the best builder. You'll probably see my jumping around spawn all day and talking to people. I guess i'm kind of an Oasis wonder in that sort of way because I don't know of anyone else that is THAT BORED with minecraft but continues to play it. I've also recently updated my signature, so feel free to just keep freshing and looking at all the terribad deal with it memes and other various MS paint things that I thought were pretty funny. Oh yeah, I'm also a brony and am homestuck, deal with it. Although I don't watch MLP anymore for some reason, I still like the show. I guess i'm also a self-proclaimed 'keeper of the rules' and 'keeper of the forum' because I think i'm the only one with enough patience and drive for both. I like organization which is probably why I suck at building; things would be too square and boring, not interesting enough. If you want to learn anything about the history of Oasis, feel free to ask me in teamspeak. Chances are, i'm probably the best person to ask aside from Leagle and Madsci, judging by our activities and playtimes, compared to most of the other legends of oasis.

Anyways, I don't know what else to put here besides a picture, so whatever. This is me... 5 years ago? Damn. Seems like it was just yesterday for me. I'll post an updated pic soon, I swear.

[Mod] Kevo235 Zl3yis

Me just chillin' like a villin in the ol' hottub.

[Mod] Kevo235 EF50L5c

This is me with a fucking amazing sweater that Yin gave me for Christmas. Words cannot describe how happy I am with this sweater so i'll try to explain it in a face:
:}

Last edited by Kevo235 on 2/8/2013, 2:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

[Mod] Kevo235 Empty Re: [Mod] Kevo235

Post by commander_chair 8/19/2012, 1:15 pm

well you trolled about leaving the server, how do we know your not trolling us now?
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/8/2013, 2:20 am

[Mod] Kevo235 333lqmp

Here's a picture of me when I was tired a month and a half ago. I swear, 2am's the only time i'm willing to share anything about myself, it seems. Rolling Eyes

Also I kind of edited the post, and that's the reason for this bump.

Last edited by Kevo235 on 2/8/2013, 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What do you think, jackass? ;P)
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down