FinalWorld

Go down

FinalWorld Empty FinalWorld

Post by FinalWorld 2/6/2011, 2:20 am

FinalWorld FinalWorld_Profile_Picture_by_jakejosh7

Hello everyone! My alias is FinalWorld, but you can just call me Jake.

I'm 15 years old and enjoy computers and computer games of course. I like to customize computers until it is just truly epic. Also, I like to mess with some Flash coding, PHP coding, and HTML. I like photoshop too! I just find it something to do in my spare time :P

I've been playing minecraft SMP for about 4 months and have played minecraft classic for about a year. I was introduced to this game by my twin bro who plays with everyone in Oasis; he is kingnothing_01. I like simple games like minecraft as well as First Person Shooters like Quake Live (I'm JimJakeJosh5623) and other multiplayer games like Alien Swarm (I'm jakejosh7).

I'm generally a nice person to get along with. As long as you obey the rules I won't have a problem with you ^_^. If you have any questions whether in or out of game, minecraft related or not, don't be afraid to ask! I'm just like any other player like any of you. I'm always on teamspeak (64.34.202.140:10187) and on skype (bacon_jake) if you ever wanna talk as well. I also go on Anima gaming's Ventrilo (v5.defconservers.com port: 4070).

By the way I look like this... That's right total nerd :O!

FinalWorld 71971_1620600125690_1557047265_1470807_5582085_n

~FinalWorld
FinalWorld
FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down