vampiresfire Application for Membership

3 posters

Go down

vampiresfire Application for Membership Empty vampiresfire Application for Membership

Post by vampiresfire 2/4/2012, 6:23 am

Minecraft username: vampiresfire

Real name (recommended): Sterling

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Browsing threw the Minecraft SMP site.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 3 days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Everyday for about 5 hours for the foreseeable future

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: yes

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: Taccypoo and maybe ChaosTheoryJRH as i have asked him a lot of questions.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: To be frank you do not know if i can be trusted, but perhaps with time i will earn the trust of the community. To say a little about myself, i am in my third year of college working on a Physics major with hopes of transferring to USC or Harvey Mudd. Regardless of where i end up i will be enrolling in the Air Force ROTC so that i can better serve my nation. Personally, i enjoy Science Fiction,RPGs , classical music, death metal, and Mixed Martial Arts. I would like to be a member of the server because the community is of the utmost quality.

vampiresfire
vampiresfire
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

vampiresfire Application for Membership Empty Re: vampiresfire Application for Membership

Post by Heisenberg 2/4/2012, 8:56 am

Vouch. <3
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

vampiresfire Application for Membership Empty Re: vampiresfire Application for Membership

Post by InvertPanda 2/4/2012, 10:54 pm

Approved.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down