My money has steadily..... Fuck it my money is gone!

+5
J8cob1
mefabe
fidel52
BroadStreetBully
mickdude2
9 posters

Go down

My money has steadily..... Fuck it my money is gone! Empty My money has steadily..... Fuck it my money is gone!

Post by mickdude2 1/12/2012, 9:20 pm

Alright so whenever I check my money, it seems as though theres a hole in my metephorical wallet. It does'nt actually go down, but I've hit rock bottom. I'm at 3 coins with no way to get back up. I tried a shop, but everyone just sold and never bought. Admin shop is down, and no one is willing to trade for money. Personnelly I think many people are going through the same thing as me. We should probably tell the new people that they CAN pay. Thats part of the problem.

The new people don't realize they start out with 100 coins and ask for money to buy a plot. I happily gave anyone who moved into waterview the money, till my money ran out(i have like 3 or 4 I.O.U.'s).
so the new players aren't giving back to the community.

Which means something must be done. I've put out an idea for jobs that pay, but let's assume that that wont work. Short-term solutions work, well, short-term. We need an ingenious solution to this problem.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

My money has steadily..... Fuck it my money is gone! Empty Re: My money has steadily..... Fuck it my money is gone!

Post by BroadStreetBully 1/12/2012, 10:08 pm

Are people selling things at any of your shop signs? If they are they could be bankrupting you.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

My money has steadily..... Fuck it my money is gone! Empty Re: My money has steadily..... Fuck it my money is gone!

Post by fidel52 1/12/2012, 11:56 pm

stop complaining and endure though it, everyone went through this. you don't get money from complaining

fidel52
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/13/2012, 3:35 pm

I'm not complaining, and I dont' have a shop. I'm just saying- I'm bankrupt and I think a lot of other people are too.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 1/14/2012, 12:55 am

Do what I do, you start at 1 coin, you make a shop in a mall or some highly visited area, you add a whole bunch of stuff that people would buy, you wait 1 week, your 1000 coins richer, then you enter a contest, and your 5,000 coins richer! Have a nice day and use this process wisely
~I'm watching you....
-Mefabe =)
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 1/14/2012, 1:43 am

Sorry Mefabe, that does not work, I have tried. He has a good point. The most I have ever gained form a shop is around 200-300 in a week.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mefabe 1/14/2012, 1:47 am

J8cob1 wrote:Sorry Mefabe, that does not work, I have tried. He has a good point. The most I have ever gained form a shop is around 200-300 in a week.
really? I've earned 1000 in a week, the 200 the next week, the 100 the following then 200 then last and about 100 more a week.
mefabe
mefabe
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/14/2012, 9:51 am

this entire discussion is unnecessary now that Admin Shop is up. I'll just sell some gold or iron... raise money that way.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by J8cob1 1/14/2012, 3:50 pm

The admin shop does not buy stuff mick, it sells, but a glitch stops it from buying stuff and giving you cash.
J8cob1
J8cob1
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 1/14/2012, 7:10 pm

actually, J8, Taccy made one out past the brick plots

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TuckEverlasting 1/15/2012, 2:51 pm

I know how you feel, I miss /shop so much. There are of course pro's and con's to every solution, but as for now if you find something super original or entertaining then you're bound to make money off of it. Find good looking, cheap materials and make a maze, or a jumping puzzle or something and charge a very low amount to try it out. Apartments were incredibly profitable for me, but since I plan on opening up BOOP 3.0, which will be the very best boop out of all of them, if you're willing to put in some ( or a lot of ) hard work once all the plug ins are back up and running, I'll split the profit with you. 50/50

TuckEverlasting
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgonk 1/16/2012, 11:44 am

I never understood all the hate towards /shop, sure people wanted shops but I believe the /shop was much much much better for our economy than member run shops. Is there a way we can have both or maybe have a minimal price limit for selling objects, and maximum price limit when people sell to your shop. I just hate how, it's like bob has new diamond kit, no longer needs diamonds as much, people buy them for super low price, server wide you hear the economy cry in pain.
lordgonk
lordgonk
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/16/2012, 11:53 am

TuckEverlasting wrote:I know how you feel, I miss /shop so much. There are of course pro's and con's to every solution, but as for now if you find something super original or entertaining then you're bound to make money off of it. Find good looking, cheap materials and make a maze, or a jumping puzzle or something and charge a very low amount to try it out. Apartments were incredibly profitable for me, but since I plan on opening up BOOP 3.0, which will be the very best boop out of all of them, if you're willing to put in some ( or a lot of ) hard work once all the plug ins are back up and running, I'll split the profit with you. 50/50

hell yeah i'll split profit with you! i'd love to open up a apartment, i tryed to open one up in waterview, but was unsuccesful. tell me when you're gonna open it up.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 1/16/2012, 12:01 pm

The shop world was good because it was a center of shops, and instead of being splitted, all people would go to /shop and buy it there, but i only hate the fact that the plots are small, because if we had bigger plots, we could open malls, and the shopworld would support even more shops.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/16/2012, 1:21 pm

splitted? but yeah i agree. /shopworld was a place for all shops to go and thus a place for all shoppers to go. without the shopworld shops are scattered throughout the world and people will buy from the first one they find. Conclusion: we need another shop world. add it to the list of things to do in 1.1
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 1/16/2012, 1:28 pm

mickdude2 wrote:splitted? but yeah i agree. /shopworld was a place for all shops to go and thus a place for all shoppers to go. without the shopworld shops are scattered throughout the world and people will buy from the first one they find. Conclusion: we need another shop world. add it to the list of things to do in 1.1

PvP and The Shop world are coming back. The only reason we didn't have them last map was because nobody was sure if it was going to be permanent.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/16/2012, 1:34 pm

YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! Dis is good, dah?
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down