My Membership Application :)

3 posters

Go down

My Membership Application :) Empty My Membership Application :)

Post by Jaiden_hacks 12/22/2011, 5:58 am

Minecraft username: Jaiden_hacks

Real name (recommended): Jaiden

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: There was a thread on mincraftforum.net for good SMP's, i saw this server and started playing.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 5-6 days now

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Quite a lot actually. This is the only server i play now. and i do play it quite alot. i also plan to regulary play this server in the future also, i always have acces to MC so my history with this server should be good. i also plan to make a fort and build shops for the server.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: I have not, but i will do that right after this application :)

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: [Trusted]Levi2251, Taccypoo, GoingDeep.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted?: so far, I have built a nice little house in chaguys fort. i have also built a large farm that i plan to make good use of, by building a shop to sell my crops to other members of the server. I am a friendly guy, and i would just like to build my creations on the server and get some recognition and someday become someone of a higher rank on the great server.

Well that really leaves my application at an end, i hope to hear positive feedback and become a known player on this server. Thankyou for your time :) Wink

Jaiden_hacks
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

http://www.ravefm.com.au

Back to top Go down

My Membership Application :) Empty Re: My Membership Application :)

Post by chaguy 12/26/2011, 8:21 am

Looks pro, reminds me of myself :3 Vouch

chaguy
chaguy
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda 12/26/2011, 11:50 am

I like this app, so I'mma approve it.

Congrats.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down