InitialBN

Go down

InitialBN Empty InitialBN

Post by InitialBN 11/1/2011, 2:13 am

Hey all, thanks for the support in helping me get staff, first of all. Second, I thought I'd let you know a bit about myself.

I'm a 14 year old, straight A student who lives inside an igloo in Alberta, Canada.
I have been on the server since around February 9th, 2011, so almost 10 months! I only became a staff member 3 days ago (o.o), and I was ecstatic when my name was announced as the newest addition to the staff. I like building things on minecraft. Most notably, my recent church and Rubik's cube (both with the help of lotsofchoco.) The thing about SMP I hate most are the griefers, so it's a satisfying feeling when they get banned,(I also hate lag D:). I'm on Teamspeak most of the time that I'm on the server, although I may not talk as much as others. I enjoy making new friends on the server, and I'd like to continue in that path.

Now, more about my personal life. I like to play soccer, and it is my favorite sport. I've been playing it for ten years now! I've been in two 'big' plays in my life: Charlotte's Web, and 'The Pied Piper'. I live in way northern Alberta, so it's surprising there was no snow this Halloween. This school year, a new Junior High school was opened in my city, so I went there/am going there for my grade 9 year. It's really nice being in a new school, everything there is new. Free to use without any fear of imperfectness.

Thank you for reading my profile, and I hope you've learned something about me :).
Now, a picture from about 5 months ago! With my brother (znhunter) being a creeper over my shoulder.
InitialBN 314421_2361291955699_1352337489_32685721_7749458_n

Last edited by InitialBN on 3/23/2012, 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

InitialBN Empty Re: InitialBN

Post by InitialBN 11/11/2011, 10:59 pm

UPDATED with a picture!

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner