TheFulcan . . Here for the first time

3 posters

Go down

TheFulcan . . Here for the first time Empty TheFulcan . . Here for the first time

Post by TheFulcan 11/1/2011, 12:33 am

Hello everyone,

I go by the name Fulcan here in the minecraft world. Perhaps some of you may have heard of me on other servers. I tend to find a clan and grow into a high ranked position such as a moderator or administrator, however I no longer have the ability to log into minecraft multiplayer because of a recent move of homes. I no longer have good internet connection so it will be extremely rare for me to log into your server sadly. I do plan on logging in at some point in my life, however I was wondering if it is ok with your leaders if I stray about in your forums as a member of your minecraft team. I can assure you I do not spam, nor do I grief and annoy within the game or the forum. So far as information about myself. I am almost 21 years old, Living in the USA I tend to spend a good deal of time online late at night when many people are offline. Given the chance I would like to help you improve your website and your minecraft clan the best I can If you will allow me to do so. I'm here as a friendly and if you decide you do not want me on your server or on your forums I will leave without a fight. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to all of you soon.

~The Fulcan~
TheFulcan
TheFulcan
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

TheFulcan . . Here for the first time Empty Re: TheFulcan . . Here for the first time

Post by InitialBN 11/1/2011, 1:08 am

I think it'd be fine for you to stay here. Would be great to see you online once you have a better connection. Seem like a very nice guy.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

TheFulcan . . Here for the first time Empty Re: TheFulcan . . Here for the first time

Post by Adirem 11/1/2011, 1:45 am

some one might ask you to fill in the regular member application The Fulcan. but with this good post i do not see a reason to do so

as from my part, you are more then welcome to stay and hang around here, my friend.
i would like our server to have some more mature regular members.
as i'm on the other side of the world, we might bump into each other quite often! try to get your connection fixed asap dude ;)

so yeah, i vouch for The Fulcan to become member

- A
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 11/1/2011, 1:47 am

Adirem wrote:some one might ask you to fill in the regular member application The Fulcan. but with this good post i do not see a reason to do so

as from my part, you are more then welcome to stay and hang around here, my friend.
i would like our server to have some more mature regular members.
as i'm on the other side of the world, we might bump into each other quite often! try to get your connection fixed asap dude ;)

so yeah, i vouch for The Fulcan to become member

- A

This wasn't his application :P. He's already filled one out.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adirem 11/1/2011, 1:49 am

ah, lol, nevermind! my bad :P i obviously need more black coffee
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InitialBN 11/1/2011, 2:22 am

Maybe he'll see this here. He hasn't seen my PM yet.

Fulcan, although I appreciate your activity, we prefer if you don't bump old topics. Check the date of the last post in them before you make a post of your own. Preferably, don't bump topics with a month on inactivity.

InitialBN
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFulcan 11/1/2011, 3:21 am

Thanks guys and sorry on the late reply . . I was too busy bumping out of boredom. . lol =P . .I would love to be here as much as I can And I hope you can find some sort of job for me. . as far as my internet goes . . im currently unemployed so I doubt Ill get it any better. . I live in an area of crap reception now so I think this is the best connection I can get sadly. . But I can connect if I go into town I think. . Ill steal internet from someone haha
TheFulcan
TheFulcan
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down