Meta's app for vet

5 posters

Go down

Meta's app for vet Empty Meta's app for vet

Post by metamorphosis 1/21/2011, 2:42 am

Minecraft username:Metamorphisis

Real name (recommended): Julian Trueman

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: two months?

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: well, i just checked my schedule and, I should be on from 4:00PM to 3:00AM most days... excepting a few short beaks.
srsly.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: I'unno, sinical maybe? if artisans count, fishmeister, and cloudkesh. I think ariley likes me. anyone who is part of project PYRAMID for sure.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I have 1500 coins, a couple cubic tons of creativity, a lot of determination, I intend to use any knowledge gained on minecraft for my own video-game based career, I have an above average IQ, I (still) haven't griefed once, have lots of veteran friends and want to feel equal, and dammit teleportation would be so nice! I also REALLY want to start a town, but don't feel I would be taken seriously... :(
just that purple name strikes awe into those of lower ranks and when I speak they shall halt! and pay attention to me! even if i don't use a bunch of capital letters.

PS I believe in one final and permanent map reset. with no switchbacks and full anti grief, as well as maybe increasing the border a bit?(if that's possible.)
srsly.
again.

Last edited by metamorphosis on 2/1/2011, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because no one believed me :()
metamorphosis
metamorphosis
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Meta's app for vet Empty Re: Meta's app for vet

Post by Jerderpus 1/22/2011, 7:18 am

You should put your real name and birth date.

Also your profile says 1912, not 1900

Jerderpus
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 1/22/2011, 10:56 am

I kno your trying to be funny because some other people do thar but they do give some details
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishmeister 1/22/2011, 4:51 pm

metamorphosis wrote:Minecraft username:Metamorphisis

Real name (recommended): call me scruffy!

Location: well I just fell down a hole and know I'm not in unicorn world anymore...

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: two months?

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: well, i just checked my schedule and, I should be on from 4:00PM to 3:00AM most days... excepting a few short beaks.

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: I'unno, sinical maybe? if artisans count, fishmeister, and cloudkesh. I think ariley likes me. anyone who is part of project PYRAMID for sure.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I have 1500 coins, a couple cubic tons of creativity, 236 gallons of determination, I intend to use any knowledge gained on minecraft for my own video-game based career, I have an above average IQ, I (still) haven't griefed once, have lots of veteran friends and want to feel equal, and dammit teleportation would be so nice! I also REALLY want to start a town, but don't feel I would be taken seriously... :(
just that purple name strikes awe into those of lower ranks and when I speak they shall halt! and pay attention to me! even if i don't use a bunch of capital letters.

PS I believe in one final and permanent map reset. with no switchbacks and full anti grief, as well as maybe increasing the border a bit?(if that's possible.)

You're doing it wrong. :/
Fishmeister
Fishmeister
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 1/22/2011, 5:18 pm

Cathald903 wrote:I kno your trying to be funny because some other people do thar but they do give some details

thinking the same thing over here. silent
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by metamorphosis 2/1/2011, 5:30 pm

It wont let me say 1900. im serious i have no idea where i live (at the time of posting the app). teleportation WOULD be nice. NOBODY will pay atention to me without capitals. and I really do think ariley lieks me.

I fixed the app nubs.
metamorphosis
metamorphosis
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum