Get your facts straight.

3 posters

Go down

Get your facts straight.  Empty Get your facts straight.

Post by TuckEverlasting 9/19/2011, 6:10 pm

Okay,
this is Bella.
I'm probably making a HUGE mistake by doing this, but I have to do it for the sake of not wanting the wrong information going around.
Alright, first of all, in reply to my vet application ( thank you sirporkrind) I read everything you said, and I take it very personally. I'm going to reply to the comments I need to and correct your foolish assumptions.
First off,
thealbinobuffalo: You, are quite frankly an asshole. I'm not even being mean saying that. You say I've been here for about 3 months when I was actually here when you joined. I've been playing since late February. Neil has been playing for 10 months, and you most definitely have not been. Please enlighten me and tell me what makes someone a 'good player'. As for me being nice, yeah, I have my bad days, but I'm a VERY nice girl until you cross me more than once, and I even give second chances. The reason I can't post an app is very personal, and I'm probably going to get in a LOT of trouble for doing this, but your outlandish actions aren't okay.
Leagle63: I really really shouldn't be doing this, and there's a very personal reason why I haven't. We can talk privately and I can explain some of the situation to you. I don't think that there is a single person on Oasis that I haven't or wouldn't say hi to, or help. I do as much as I can for people on the server, and I love talking to the people on the server, it's a great bunch of people. People don't see me for much of a person that can help, but that's because I only can do so much at trusted+. I try my damnedest to do the best I can though, and I think that's saying more than some of this ridiculous commentary.
Andrew: ALRIGHTY, thank you. I've been meaning to send you out an e-mail of my vet app, actually. I just get really caught up in 'things' if you will. But thanks, I'm about to add that in the end of this.

Personally, I think you all are making too huge of a deal out of this.
If you really have to know why I can't post on the forums, then ask me privately. I'm extremely offended and I take all of this personally. I'm not going to hold a grudge, and I'll still be fair and honest in my opinions of you as a played on Oasis.

Thanks,
Bella

Last edited by TuckEverlasting on 9/19/2011, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fahcked up colours.)

TuckEverlasting
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Get your facts straight.  Empty Re: Get your facts straight.

Post by ExtraSauce 9/19/2011, 9:03 pm

me are rly cunfuzed, but ye.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 9/20/2011, 5:00 am

You really really shouldn't be doing what.?
other then that,
There is absolutely no need to explain your personal situation to me or even anyone else on this server you know.
Remember, this is only a game server with a community. You also have a private life outside of it.
You decide on your own if you want to share it or not.

Also,
Please pardon me if i gave you the feeling that i don't think you would be / make a good veteran, in fact, i think you'd be a worthy candidate to stand against for some people. And yes, i made a big deal of something very small.
The only thing i wanted at that moment was that you made a Veteran application on your own or at least explained yourself ywhy you wanted to become veteran. And you did, Thank you.

P.S.
Touché on spelling my name wrong, i won't forget yours next time!
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down