Go down

Bella for vet Empty Bella for vet

Post by sirporkrind 9/18/2011, 10:33 pm

Minecraft username: BellaMcAvoy

Real name (recommended): Bella

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: few months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: awhile I'm guessing

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: prolly

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): I'll vouch (sirporkrind)

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Well Bella has been with us for quite sometime and due to personal reasons she wasn't able to get on the forum and post an app so I told her I would do it for her. Sorry if its a sucky app.

sirporkrind
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Bella for vet Empty Re: Bella for vet

Post by Davidmich 9/18/2011, 11:23 pm

Vouch!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 9/18/2011, 11:27 pm

I really think she'll get Veteran with or without my vouch, I will vouch anyways though. Not too much to say about her. But I think she should have been a Veteran a long time ago.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by thealbinobuffalo 9/18/2011, 11:31 pm

Kevo, seriosusly shes been on here for about 3 months im not sure if thats even enough to meet the qualifications. ive been on for 10 months and havent gotten veteran despite two campaigns. please think before you blindly vouch. Shes not even a nice person or a good player, she cant even make her own app or figure out her own age for the sake of fsm.
thealbinobuffalo
thealbinobuffalo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by sirporkrind 9/18/2011, 11:37 pm

thealbinobuffalo wrote:Kevo, seriosusly shes been on here for about 3 months im not sure if thats even enough to meet the qualifications. ive been on for 10 months and havent gotten veteran despite two campaigns. please think before you blindly vouch. Shes not even a nice person or a good player, she cant even make her own app or figure out her own age for the sake of fsm.

Actually Buffalo the minimum time requirements for vet are 2 months so she definitely meets those. Also I do not think that Kevo would blindly vouch as he is not a stupid person. Bella is a very nice person here and I'm sorry that I don't know how old everyone on the server is, maybe you could enlighten me? To cut to the chase stop bitching about the fact that she's running for vet. Lastly your immature reaction shows me that you are definitely not the most qualified person for vet.

sirporkrind
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 9/18/2011, 11:43 pm

sirporkrind wrote:Actually Buffalo the minimum time requirements for vet are 2 months so she definitely meets those.

Sorry sirporkrind, don't take this as a bash against you but the application format says

Application Format wrote:"Please remember, you must have been on the server for 18 days before you will be considered for Veteran candidate. (In case you're wondering, Artisan is 12.)"

In fact, This supports your side of the debate, she has been here 18 days so she can and has made an application. Albino, you have your opinions and we have ours. We both just have to respect eachother's opinions and take what they have to say as constructive criticism instead of insults. Hope you see what I mean.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 9/19/2011, 1:51 am

This is not a vouch.

All i want to say is, let her make her own vet application (I don't care if she updates her old one or makes a new one).
I just want to see on what she has to say Why She thinks that she deserves the veteran rank.
Because all i see here is that some people are still making the same damn misstake.
(And FYI, By some people i mean not only the people that already vouched in this application or even made the damn app For her, but also some people on the server.)
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mhreynolds 9/19/2011, 1:56 am

Bella for vet Vouch13

Bella for vet Vouch_11
mhreynolds
mhreynolds
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda 9/19/2011, 6:27 am

thealbinobuffalo wrote:Kevo, seriosusly shes been on here for about 3 months im not sure if thats even enough to meet the qualifications. ive been on for 10 months and havent gotten veteran despite two campaigns. please think before you blindly vouch. Shes not even a nice person or a good player, she cant even make her own app or figure out her own age for the sake of fsm.

You have not been here for 10 months.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 9/19/2011, 8:42 am

Oh, wow, Leagle gotta point there, a very important one, and he's very righteous about it, so i don't know if i'm going to vouch or not, i leave the decision to staff to count if my vote counts or it does not.

Last edited by ExtraSauce on 9/19/2011, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by sirporkrind 9/19/2011, 11:13 am

Leagle93 wrote:This is not a vouch.

All i want to say is, let her make her own vet application (I don't care if she updates her old one or makes a new one).
I just want to see on what she has to say Why She thinks that she deserves the veteran rank.
Because all i see here is that some people are still making the same damn misstake.
(And FYI, By some people i mean not only the people that already vouched in this application or even made the damn app For her, but also some people on the server.)

Leagle she is unable to make an application just ask her about it, and she asked me to make her one so I did.

sirporkrind
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 9/19/2011, 11:48 am

sirporkrind wrote:Leagle she is unable to make an application just ask her about it, and she asked me to make her one so I did.
So you are saying she can't take 5 minutes of her "personal situation" to write down a verteran application on her own...?
Hmm, ok i can understand that.. a little...
On the other hand, the most importent stuff of the veteran application is the part where the applicant itself explains why he/she thinks he/she would be a good veteran.
And at this moment, we don't have that so yea. It's good she get's vouches though, but those are only people who she has spoken with and had some fun time on the server, but they don't know why she wan't to be a veteran..

I am a little mad right now because people only see isabella as a fun person. And giving that as a good reason why she deserves veteran the most. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that. And yes isabella is a good person, but people are not seeing the importent stuff of being veteran behind all this and stuff.

I don't realy have time to explain all the shit i wan't to say now but let me just refer you to something that happend a while ago.
https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t2836-bella-for-vet

See what m_park said.?
isabella was in that time only 1 month on the server and people already suggested that she should get vet just because they liked her alot and had some good times with her.
That was just a quick example.

Anyway, she needs to let us know why she wan't to be a verteran by making a application by herself and not by letting someone else do it for her. Or else i don't realy think it would be legit to let her pass.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 9/19/2011, 12:52 pm

Just my two cents -

It's not necessary for a player to make his/her own application, if a personal situation is keeping someone from being on the forums.

However, in this case, it is at least necessary for her to make her own case as to why she believes she deserves Veteran. She can either tell someone in-game and have them right it down, or do it through email, or something.

That's the one personal part of this app, and she needs to have her own words on it.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 9/19/2011, 4:55 pm

Ariley92 wrote:It's not necessary for a player to make his/her own application, if a personal situation is keeping someone from being on the forums.
I had different thoughts, but if you say so, then ok.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by thealbinobuffalo 9/19/2011, 5:00 pm

ok 9 months, but youre supposed to round up or you gets points off, mon ami
thealbinobuffalo
thealbinobuffalo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 9/19/2011, 5:04 pm

thealbinobuffalo wrote:ok 9 months, but youre supposed to round up or you gets points off, mon ami

Dude, instead of making everyone rage about Bella and then losing reputation, why didn't you just say ''No Vouch''
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by thealbinobuffalo 9/19/2011, 5:17 pm

im a very opinated person, if i have to apoligize for it, then so be it
thealbinobuffalo
thealbinobuffalo
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Master_moles 9/19/2011, 6:04 pm

I say that all of the previous posts are deleted, or this thread is closed. This thread is getting way too off-topic.
Master_moles
Master_moles
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda 9/19/2011, 6:30 pm

This thread is getting locked just cause all you kiddies are shit storming all over each other over an app.

That and there's a new one.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down