Why the hell am i doing my intro now?

3 posters

Go down

Why the hell am i doing my intro now? Empty Why the hell am i doing my intro now?

Post by ExtraSauce 9/4/2011, 8:33 pm

Hey Ladies and Gentleman.

I am José Da Silva Pereira (I'm almost sure you didn't knew my full name, but whatever) As known as Lcfrasso or ExtraSauce. I live in a little exterior city called Caxias do Sul, in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.

I might be a bit late to make a intro about my self, but here it is.

So you ask me? ''Why ExtraSauce?''

I chose ExtraSauce 4 years ago, as an Steam name, since i was being bullyed by internet trolls calling me retarded, i had to change my old name, and people actually liked it, so i am still using it now.

''And why Lcfrasso?''

This was a mistaken. I was creating my MC account at Minecraft.net and created this as a test account. After some months i bought a MC giftcode, and was going to send to ExtraSauce account, but i accidentaly left the Lcfrasso account logged in, and gave the giftcode to him.

''And your social life? Are you a Forever Alone or a Fuck Yeah?''

Both. My social life is not good, but not bad either. I never went to a party (Only to birthday ones) But i have some cool friends thought, my whole life is my computer, i learnt all my English on it when i had 6 years (Playing RuneScape, by the way [Which i don't play anymore]) But people still accept me by the way i are. I had someone who loved me when i had 12, but she left my school and we never spoke again. 2 Years after she left, i started to get fat, less hated, and got some serious problem with my nose, now the only person that loves me is my dog (foreveralone.jpg)

''So your whole life is your computer? WTF GTFO YOU FUCKING NERD COCKSUCKER''

I don't expect to be getting a job soon, i have to complete the vestibulares and college first, so, yes, i only meet my friends at school, because they are forever alones like me, and we talk about games and stuff, if you didn't like my story about computers, Gtfo, because without them, i wouldn't be speaking with your guys now.

''Tell me about your life. Who are you?''

Well, i am almost overweight, 1.95m (However they say that in English), write English fluently, good at every class, only suck at Math and Religion, i like to talk about tech, i am very calm, i don't give a fuck to what other people think at me, only if they like it tho., i am pretty humorous, if people like me, i like them, if people hate me, i don't give a fuck and stick with the people that like me.

''Your favorite food and music?"'

I especially like my ma's Hotdog, the sauce is a God's gift, and i really apreciatte Rock and Jazz. I like to hang out with my friends sometimes to watch some Horror in their houses, my favorite kind of game is FPS, TPS, FPRPG and Racing, my favorite game series are Fallout Series, and i also love GTA Series.

And yo, If you red all that shit, congratulations. If you didn't like my history, fuck off <3 (Jokes, i love you all)
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Why the hell am i doing my intro now? Empty Re: Why the hell am i doing my intro now?

Post by commander_chair 9/4/2011, 9:06 pm

love you too.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Why the hell am i doing my intro now? Empty Re: Why the hell am i doing my intro now?

Post by dtfgator 9/4/2011, 10:09 pm

Why are you writing everything in a different font than everyone else's now?
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 9/4/2011, 10:49 pm

dtfgator wrote:Why are you writing everything in a different font than everyone else's now?
Was it that bad to make a post about it?
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 9/5/2011, 11:19 am

dtfgator wrote:Why are you writing everything in a different font than everyone else's now?

Cause i liked it. Problem?
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down