I Have Been Banned and I don't even know why!

5 posters

Go down

I Have Been Banned and I don't even know why! Empty I Have Been Banned and I don't even know why!

Post by CooL_Chicken 8/3/2011, 9:23 pm

Hey I have just been banned for no reason! I went on a couple days ago and everything was normal. Then I went on today and it said I have been banned for no reason! This is outrageous because I have donated to this server and I am trusted rank! I would not cheat, give spawned items OR grief! I expect an explanation because I don't donate to servers who ban you for no reason!

CooL_Chicken
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

I Have Been Banned and I don't even know why! Empty Re: I Have Been Banned and I don't even know why!

Post by Lunar 8/3/2011, 9:24 pm

I think in all the confusion of the griefing and people getting all offended, and the chat getting spammed, Chicken got wrongly banned. Why would he donate, then grief? Rolling Eyes
Lunar
Lunar
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

I Have Been Banned and I don't even know why! Empty Re: I Have Been Banned and I don't even know why!

Post by BroadStreetBully 8/3/2011, 9:26 pm

Seriously, people aren't getting the message. Follow the format here: https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t242-appeal-format
We sound like a broken record. You were not banned for no reason. You either broke or rule, or were accidentally banned. I don't think a staff would say, "Hey, lets randomly ban Cool_Chicken!"

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 8/3/2011, 9:29 pm

From my understanding who ever banned you said you were the one that spammed the spawn with all the lava chunks. The stacks and stacks of lava. Contact wes for further explanation.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 8/3/2011, 9:29 pm

LulzUaNoobMayne - Get good.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down