aalders Appeal Ban thingy

4 posters

Go down

aalders Appeal Ban thingy Empty aalders Appeal Ban thingy

Post by dantexd 7/29/2011, 10:29 pm

Minecraft username: aalders

Mod/Admin who banned you: Cierte

Reason you were banned: cuz i was placing lava everywhere? what you mean by saying everywhere Cierte, no seriously
at first it was on my city and on my building :)

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: well i said i was quitting but if they remove my city they didnt so i wont quit thats all

dantexd
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

aalders Appeal Ban thingy Empty Re: aalders Appeal Ban thingy

Post by SumBoDeee 7/29/2011, 10:44 pm

aalders, you are the rank of trusted, but placing lava just to destroy something, I feel is a ban-worthy thing. When you are trusted you have the permission to place lava and water, simply because the staff TRUST YOU THAT YOU WILL USE THE LAVA/WATER WISELY AND NOT GRIEF. You cannot do whatever you wan't to your hearts desire just because they TRUST you to use lava. Placing lava randomly results in a ban, it may have invaded some1's property. Just think about it, why would they let you use lava to burn down a house, why would anyone let you us lava to burn down your house? Is that placing lava appropriately? If you want your city/house gone just ask an admin or a mod to world edit if for you, instead of sabotaging it with lava... Sorry bro, I am with Cierte on this one. You live and you learn, it's the way of life...

Last edited by SumBoDeee on 7/29/2011, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dantexd 7/29/2011, 10:46 pm

well Sum it was my building i made it so i think i could destroy it whitout being called "grief" am i right?

dantexd
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by SumBoDeee 7/29/2011, 10:54 pm

Sorry, no you are not right that is still abusing lava.

SumBoDeee
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/29/2011, 11:02 pm

Over and over again you were demaning of the staff to remove every block you placed which is just ridiculous. If your quitting the server it doesnt matter if your junks here or not. So you raged and spammed lava all over all your huge buildings. if you read the rules which you are expected to know you will see that referring to lava "a legitimate reason for their placement (ie pig killer, trashcan, cobble machine). Decoration purposes is not a legitimate reason. " you were not placing lava for a legitimate reason. There for i banned you for the massive mis use of lava during your rage. As you know fire spread is off. So you would have left hundreds of random wool blocks there where only part of your building was because the lava wouldnt have caught everything on fire.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/29/2011, 11:04 pm

If you wanted your place gone bad enough you could have gone and destroyed it by hand (similar to what you did to the other 2 peoples houses you decided to remove by hand haha). but instead you broke the lava rules and your banned. as far as im concerned its perm. unless another staff speaks up and fights it. but its not looking like that will happen
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dantexd 7/29/2011, 11:08 pm

haha your just mad cuz i insulted you bcause of liyng :)

dantexd
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/29/2011, 11:13 pm

In what way did you insult me? And please tell me how i lied. id like to fix my mistakes if i made one. how did i lie?

if your referring to me saying you placed it "everywhere" you placed it over quite a large area of your building. every where.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dantexd 7/29/2011, 11:18 pm

well anyways it was my building not yours and it was my territory not yours so whats wrong huh?

dantexd
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/29/2011, 11:20 pm

Your building huh. So then the 2 members who you destroyed their buildings can have the same argument against you. ha and hell man. read my first post on your ban appeal and i explain why it doesnt matter if its your building or not. using lava like that is strictly against the rules. go read them your self if you dont believe me. it doesnt matter whos building.
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dantexd 7/29/2011, 11:24 pm

well the point is am i going to get unbanned?
yes or no

dantexd
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/29/2011, 11:28 pm

Like i have already said before. My stance is no. and unless some other admin comes around with a stronger argument then its a no. No staff member has said anything about my conviction thread about you and no staff member said spoke up on the admin threads that i posted when this all when down. and youve provided no reason you should be unbanned for breaking the written rules. so i really dont see that happening. sorry budd
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 7/30/2011, 1:14 am

This is how I see it, aalders, whether or not you were in the wrong by placing lava, you were straight up disrespectful to staff, and that is inexcusable. This all started over Cierte simply not wanting to live in your city. I say perm ban.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/30/2011, 1:23 am

Thank you for the back up. Im going to lock this thread and if any other staff member wants to talk about an un ban we can unlock it!
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down