i was banned when i was working on my shop and my friends igloo

+4
Cierte
BroadStreetBully
dtfgator
commander_chair
8 posters

Go down

i was banned when i was working on my shop and my friends igloo  Empty i was banned when i was working on my shop and my friends igloo

Post by ovenfry 7/29/2011, 10:46 am

i was working on my shop with my friend awesomestevo and we were banned for "griefing" i was also working on my friend Xxdeath97Xx's igloo when i was banned he was even saying i didnt and i think he even got banned!!! i was walking through christville with stevo and we seen christville had been grieffied
i did not grief and i think i was banned unjustly my minecraft name is ovenfryjoe and i think we did not get to tell our part of the story and we were banned un just

thanks

ovenfryjoe

ovenfry

Back to top Go down

i was banned when i was working on my shop and my friends igloo  Empty Re: i was banned when i was working on my shop and my friends igloo

Post by commander_chair 7/29/2011, 10:48 am

Dude, i tp to you and saw you and awsometevo, in Dixi's house, next to her furnase taking her coal.BB dosen't lie. Give it up.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

i was banned when i was working on my shop and my friends igloo  Empty ok i did it

Post by ovenfry 7/29/2011, 10:56 am

i did it all i griefied was coal and wood please unban me the wood i didnt know whos house it was
im sorry ill help rebuild anything needed please just un ban me and awesomestevo
im ovenfryjoe plzz

ovenfry

Back to top Go down

i was banned when i was working on my shop and my friends igloo  Empty Re: i was banned when i was working on my shop and my friends igloo

Post by ovenfry 7/29/2011, 11:00 am

im talking to awesomestevo just now he said he did take the glowstone and he will fix it all
plz just unban us

ovenfry

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 7/29/2011, 11:09 am

First you denied any wrongdoing at all, then changed your story and admitted to griefing. Now you have griefed AND lied. You aren't being unbanned.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BroadStreetBully 7/29/2011, 11:53 am

Oh, and not following the format doesnt help, either.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cierte 7/29/2011, 12:28 pm

I don't understand how you can grief. Get caught doing it. Get called out for the exact action you know you did. And then just completely deny doing it at all. Boggles my mind
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Adirem 7/29/2011, 12:59 pm

it's a house. it's not yours. stay out of it if you don't have permission to be there.
Adirem
Adirem
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 7/29/2011, 12:59 pm

ovenfry wrote:im talking to awesomestevo just now he said he did take the glowstone and he will fix it all
plz just unban us
Why did you even do it in the first place...?
You know somebody Will find out eventually that you did it... And still you do it.

You both are Permanently banned.
No exceptions.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by InvertPanda 7/29/2011, 2:54 pm

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t3528-banned-ovenfryjoe

I'd like to link you to the undeniable proof that you broke into that house.
InvertPanda
InvertPanda
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MarviNacho 7/29/2011, 3:51 pm

Lying + Griefing, no, I don't like that. No unbanning.
MarviNacho
MarviNacho
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down