ZweisteinX's ban?

+2
commander_chair
ZweisteinX
6 posters

Go down

ZweisteinX's ban? Empty ZweisteinX's ban?

Post by ZweisteinX 7/14/2011, 6:14 pm

Minecraft username: ZweisteinX

Mod/Admin who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: I don't know... Maybe for that one obsidian block at neighbor's plot? lol..

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I think there's no reason for ban... Last evening (about 20:00 CET i think) i was just playing with lava and water block because of new Trusted rank (i wanted to enjoy it as much as possible:D) but i dont remember that i did something convictious... I put lava on neighbor's abandoned or griefed or just ugly house but i removed it then... I also flooded another neighbor's empty plot but I removed the water then too... Lava left some cobblestone in the water (its in the city, between plots is the water there) and i also forgot one obsidian block at neighbor's plot I think, I'm not sure... Oh and I stole a sign from another neighbor's house-torso, but he is my friend (FrantisekPrihoda) plus he stole it from me before, so in fact its mine. But none of this is a crime for a ban I think...

ZweisteinX
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

http://127.0.0.1/

Back to top Go down

ZweisteinX's ban? Empty Re: ZweisteinX's ban?

Post by commander_chair 7/14/2011, 6:25 pm

my advice is too not put lava on ANYTHING that you did not build.Hope you get appeal.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZweisteinX 7/14/2011, 6:44 pm

I didnt expect that it will work, because i didnt notice that i promoted to Trusted and thought that lava will disappear immediately. But it stayed there and so i noticed that im Trusted now (and wrote it to chat, somebody can definitely certify it:D). Then I removed it and started to make lava gate in front of my house. Oh ive remembered now, maybe its because of that sand-lava creature on pathway. I dont remember if i removed it then but i think not. Sorry for that, it was just attempt to remove lava without buckets, because its bugged or something... I can grab it with bucket but I cannot place it then and it remains in bucket and i cannot get the bucket rid of the lava and everything what can i do with that bucket is burn it in a furnace... But i have no iron now because my chests became empty for some mysterious reason (but that doesnt happened only to me) so i wanted to save it so i tried to remove it only with sand ("bury" it).

ZweisteinX
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldplaya 7/14/2011, 6:48 pm

Sounds like maybe a simple, unbannable mistake. From my experiences (Getting banned for no reason then unbanned for no reason.) might just be a staff error or just a simple error.
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

ZweisteinX's ban? Empty simple mistake

Post by wedell2 7/14/2011, 6:58 pm

i know how it feels getting your new powers you just want to express what you can do i think it was a simple mistake. I think you should be unbanned :) good luck!

-keagan

ZweisteinX's ban? OnspE <---- click me you know you want too!

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZweisteinX 7/14/2011, 7:17 pm

I admit I did shit. If its tempban, i understand that and im ready to redeem it in its full length. But if its permaban I think its excessive punishment...

ZweisteinX
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldplaya 7/14/2011, 7:42 pm

No reason for permaban here. This must be one hell of a day for that mod if you were to be permabanned. xD
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

ZweisteinX's ban? Empty true

Post by wedell2 7/14/2011, 8:01 pm

that exactly what i think too coldplaya!

-keagan

ZweisteinX's ban? OnspE <---- click me you know you want too!

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 7/14/2011, 9:40 pm

ZweisteinX wrote:Minecraft username: ZweisteinX

Reason you were banned: I don't know... Maybe for that one obsidian block at neighbor's plot? lol..

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: I think there's no reason for ban... Last evening (about 20:00 CET i think) i was just playing with lava and water block because of new Trusted rank (i wanted to enjoy it as much as possible:D) but i dont remember that i did something convictious... I put lava on neighbor's abandoned or griefed or just ugly house but i removed it then... I also flooded another neighbor's empty plot but I removed the water then too... Lava left some cobblestone in the water (its in the city, between plots is the water there) and i also forgot one obsidian block at neighbor's plot I think, I'm not sure... Oh and I stole a sign from another neighbor's house-torso, but he is my friend (FrantisekPrihoda) plus he stole it from me before, so in fact its mine. But none of this is a crime for a ban I think...

Yo, Zweistein. Staff have discussed it, we decided your ban is temporary. It's a 2 day ban, including today, so you will be unbanned on Saturday, July 16th. Please be aware that breaking the rules again will result in a permanent ban!
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldplaya 7/14/2011, 10:03 pm

Ariley92 wrote:

Yo, Zweistein. Staff have discussed it, we decided your ban is temporary. It's a 2 day ban, including today, so you will be unbanned on Saturday, July 16th. Please be aware that breaking the rules again will result in a permanent ban!

Can you please elaborate on what he exactly did. It sounds like he was messing with lava or something, but it is still a little unclear. Thanks

-Cold
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ZweisteinX 8/12/2011, 10:41 am

What's up with my unban? Meanwhile I projected final version of subway for the server but I can't build it because I'm stil banned...

Here is subway preview:

Yea fps are tragic but ive had only little time so i had to fuck it up to 15fps

ZweisteinX
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 8/12/2011, 11:02 am

Ariley92 wrote:

Uhm, It's almost the 16th of Aug. So I'm going to go ahead and unban you now. Don't do anything to make me regret it.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum