BroadStreetBully

Go down

BroadStreetBully Empty BroadStreetBully

Post by BroadStreetBully 7/5/2011, 1:50 am

Lets start with the basics. My name is Bill, and I am 14. You would typically find me on the basketball courts after school. Then on MineCraft after that. As you have probably guessed, my favorite sport is basketball. I was the starting point guard guard on my Middle Schools team through 7-8 grade. Currently a second-string on my JV team, lol. But, I also play baseball. I do play for school, but am not that good at it. Anyway, enough of that.

I am intrigued by space and astrophysics. I typically find find myself asking "Why are we here" and other questions of that nature. I like to take a scientific approach to things, part of which is why I am an athiest. It saddens my how people in my school view science's and mathematics. I know, it's hard to believe this is coming from me, right?

I got my MineCraft name from the nickname of the 70-80's Philadelphia hockey team, which was the BroadStreetBullys.

Hmm, a little bit on my personality now I guess. I love people with a sense of humor. I love to make jokes and just be immature sometimes. Everybody needs to lighten up once in a while. I tend to be a little bit pessimestic, but I can be equally as optimistic. If you respect me, I will respect you. I can't stand people who are ignorant. Ignorance is not bliss, it is stupidity.

Well, I are bye.

BroadStreetBully
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum