I Haven't Done This Yet So...

+2
commander_chair
WhiteTiger
6 posters

Go down

I Haven't Done This Yet So... Empty I Haven't Done This Yet So...

Post by WhiteTiger 6/30/2011, 5:59 pm

Hey i'm white, or tiger, what ever idc. i have been playing on oasis for quite a long time and i havent done this yet so i decided now would be a good time. Some of you guys know me some don't, thats the whole purpose of the introduction thing and all. so this might turn out to be kinda long but i hope you learn something.
My name in real life is Avery Boutwell (if you call me avery i will be mad.) I am a female, which you guys learned last vanilla map. I am young 9 almost 10 years old.but fuck i passed for a 15 year old for 7 months! i am going into 5th grade with a collage reading level (fuck im smart and play minecraft at the same time.) My parents got divorced when i was like 4 or 5. i live with my mom, my 17 year old brother, and my 4 year old dog. i have had a ton of dogs and fish.. they all died. i recently had a pet lizard, it died. we have had a history with dead cats too... my life isnt the best. i got about...1,2,3,4,5,6... yeah 6 friends, at school im classified as either emo or a nerd (fuck them haters that call me a nerd) my friends are epic though, school... princabl's office fuck like 20 times each year (lol like 2.) and on another note my mom doesn't know i cuss, watch yt, play on oasis, or any of that shit. but she makes me sandwitches :). I should edit this soon with some pictures of me, (the other pictures i posted were my cousin...) I will go look for pictures now... any questions or anything u dont think i covered post is below.... ok, BYE BYE

OK, here is the only photo i could find on my laptop. i might post others later.
[img]I Haven't Done This Yet So... Blah_b10[/img

-White
WhiteTiger
WhiteTiger
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

I Haven't Done This Yet So... Empty Re: I Haven't Done This Yet So...

Post by commander_chair 6/30/2011, 6:39 pm

ummm.....
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell 6/30/2011, 9:18 pm

WhiteTiger wrote:but she makes me sandwitches :).

My immaturity made me lol. ...Anyways, you look about 11 to me. To have college reading level and be1 grade ahead of everyone else your age, you're like a freaking genius! Tbh, I'm really inspired by that! :D *lightly punched arm like a silly person*
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Econwatson 6/30/2011, 9:36 pm

Oh.
Econwatson
Econwatson
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/30/2011, 9:39 pm

Well, you passed for someone much older than you for several months and none of us thought otherwise. You are clearly an amazing liar; ever thought of a career in politics?
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by iFeedTheTroll 6/30/2011, 9:41 pm

dtfgator wrote:Well, you passed for someone much older than you for several months and none of us thought otherwise. You are clearly an amazing liar; ever thought of a career in politics?

she learned from the best
iFeedTheTroll
iFeedTheTroll
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteTiger 6/30/2011, 9:47 pm

dtfgator wrote:Well, you passed for someone much older than you for several months and none of us thought otherwise. You are clearly an amazing liar; ever thought of a career in politics?
umm funny you should ask i have... acually....
WhiteTiger
WhiteTiger
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down