Coldplaya's intro

Go down

Coldplaya's intro Empty Coldplaya's intro

Post by Coldplaya 6/30/2011, 11:55 am

I have yet to make an intro, so I just decided: "Hey, what the hell?"

Here goes:

Hello all, my name is Coldplaya (Michael) I used to run SEVERAL servers. (Classic and beta) I have yet to be on the other end of the deal: The player. I have been an admin for so long I just decided to play some SMP. This server really opened me up to the creative side of survival multiplayer. This server has a great foundation of players, admins, mods (Etc.)
I expect to stay here for awhile. Now to my personality:

Music: Electronic, Dance, DubStep, Dubchill, HyperDub
Artists: Flying Lotus, Lone, Bibio, deadmau5, David Guetta

Books: John Grisham Novels, Tom Clancy (Especially Clear and Present Danger)

I am building a computer as very little of you know, please take a look at the thread in Off-Topic. (Building meh machine!) This computer costs $811 and are currently awaiting arrival of parts. My alienware is being lent to a friend for some cash. He is at a Summer camp where they are literally in the woods in a cabin for the whole summer. he paid me 1000 dollars to use it until he's done. So, I got a win-Win for me! I changed up the order a tad tho. I went from intel parts back to AMD parts.

I bought minecraft in indev and have played ever since.

My father works for nVidia and he said it was fine if I decided to use AMD parts. He wouldn't care.

Thats pretty much it! Ask me anything else I missed anything. kthxbai!

-Thanks to everyone who has helped me out while gaining ranks through the server.

-Cold
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down