chairs life story!

2 posters

Go down

chairs life story! Empty chairs life story!

Post by commander_chair 6/29/2011, 8:35 pm

it all started in 1997 when i was born my parents named me bryce i was blessed i was born with everything and nothing wrong. my ribs have also been hurting recently..... whatever i grew up in and still am in a home in Indianapolis Indiana. okay lets bump up the pace too when i was 14 whitch i am now. my friend jake (Jawell) showed me minecraft and i thought it was the dumbest thing on earth. then i reasearched it then i went crazy and he taught me how to play minecraft this was about 5 months ago, i played singleplayer for about 3 months then moved too multiplayer i started too play on cobblecraft.net but i kept getting greifed and the economy wasnt that good also people were not so great so me and jawell said bye to cobblecraft for the quest for the perfect server i looked up minecraft servers and the lord blessed me with this one. i applied and got into the server this was about 2 months ago i found a cool place too build my house on and built a pretty cool house whitch was greifed because i forgot to lock the one chest with my diamonds in. told jawell it was a pretty cool server so he joined and bunked in my house, then moved out built his own house, then the server changed over maps. me and jawell have enjoyed playing on this server and always will until theres something that wont allow it. if you need a giant chair built for your town,city,house,park,strip club pm me or in chat. PEACE HOMIES.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

chairs life story! Empty Re: chairs life story!

Post by Kevo235 6/30/2011, 12:49 am

Hard to read so I corrected the grammar. YOU'RE WELCOME PEOPLE!

It all started in 1997. I was born my parents, which named me Bryce. I was blessed and was born with everything. Nothing was wrong with my life. My ribs have recently been hurting however. I was born and raised in a nice home in Indianapolis, Indiana. Okay, let's bump up the pace a little. When I was 14, the age I am now; my friend, Jake (Jawell), showed me Minecraft and I thought it was the dumbest thing on Earth. Then, I researched it and I went crazy wanting to play it. He then taught me how to play Minecraft. This was about 5 months ago. I played singleplayer for about 3 months, then, I moved to multiplayer. I started to play on 'cobblecraft.net' but, I kept getting griefed and the economy wasn't very good. Also, people weren't very nice to me, so me and and jawell said 'goodbye' to cobblecraft and enbarked on the 'quest for the perfect server'. I looked up minecraft servers, and the lord blessed me with this one. I applied for it and got into the server, this was about 2 months ago. I found a cool place to build my house, and built a pretty cool house which, unfortunatly, was griefed because I forgot to lock a chest with my diamonds in. I told jawell it was a pretty cool server so he joined and bunked in my house. After that, he moved out built his own house. Me and jawell have enjoyed playing on this server and always will until there's something that wont allow it. If you need a giant chair built for your town, city, house, park, strip club or anything else, private message me or ask in chat. Peace Homies
!
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down