Hello staff of oasis! This is my explanation/ comeback to the server after 6 long months.

2 posters

Go down

Hello staff of oasis! This is my explanation/ comeback to the server after  6 long months. Empty Hello staff of oasis! This is my explanation/ comeback to the server after 6 long months.

Post by Frenchie 9/25/2021, 12:31 pm

Minecraft username: NotFrenchiee (RushingSea97 when I was banned)

Mod/Admin who banned you:GoreCore666

Reason you were banned: Griefing.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
First off I would like to admit that yes I did grief and yes I payed the price for it. I was banned on  16/3/2021 over 6 months ago and I've been using that time to get better and stop doing the things I did. And I came back today to file a ban appeal because I believe that I have fixed myself and I believe that I am ready to maybe come back and I would love if you guys could just think about this because this server meant so much to me.  The admins and mods, all the friends I mad on this server have made a huge impacts on why I went away to improve my self and cant wait to see if I can finally get back to them

Sincerely, NotFrenchiee

Last edited by Frenchie on 9/26/2021, 12:10 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add some things in the topic.)

Frenchie
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Hello staff of oasis! This is my explanation/ comeback to the server after  6 long months. Empty Re: Hello staff of oasis! This is my explanation/ comeback to the server after 6 long months.

Post by Gorecore666 9/28/2021, 3:03 am

Sorry there is no appeal for your ban. have a good day.
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down