So... I was just banned...

4 posters

Go down

So... I was just banned... Empty So... I was just banned...

Post by trixrabbit228 6/27/2011, 8:26 pm

I won't get into the fact that Sinical didn't even ask what we were doing, he just automatically accused me of giving out spawned items. cdv88 was about to help me build something... and in the rules, I am allowed to give someone spawned items as long as they're helping me build something... I don't see what the problem is.

trixrabbit228
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

So... I was just banned... Empty Re: So... I was just banned...

Post by Sinical 6/27/2011, 8:31 pm

"To be used for personal reasons only! The only time you may give spawned items out is when another player is helping you with a project of your own, and in that case, you may only give out the EXACT number of items needed to help with your own project"
I don't think spawning him two stacks is an exact number.
Also heres your project in progress: https://imgur.com/pygiB
Sinical
Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 6/27/2011, 8:34 pm

I've let people do this before, and I know others have as well. I mean, they're working on a project, you can't tell the EXACT amount of materials you need. It's a bit way too overkill to ban her for that. You could have at least jailed her for a bit. Still, I would have done nothing, and checked cdv's inventory later. Also, why the fuck ban cdv when he didn't do anything? I am going to go ahead and unban cdv right now. We can talk about trixi.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by trixrabbit228 6/27/2011, 8:36 pm

I've helped several people build things before with spawned items, and I didn't see them getting banned for it! We were building under water, he needed the glass and glowstone to see.

trixrabbit228
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariley 6/27/2011, 9:26 pm

trixrabbit228 wrote:I've helped several people build things before with spawned items, and I didn't see them getting banned for it! We were building under water, he needed the glass and glowstone to see.

Trix, you've been unbanned. I think in the future, you might want to be a bit more careful when giving out items, especially expensive, rare ones like glowstone. However we do understand that this is a gray area, and we feel you did not mean to do anything wrong.
Ariley
Ariley
Oasis SMP Founder

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down