please take your time with this.

2 posters

Go down

please take your time with this. Empty please take your time with this.

Post by DownTwine 3/18/2021, 10:13 am

Minecraft username: RushingSea97

Mod/Admin who banned you:Gorecore666

Reason you were banned:Griefing a staff members build.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: yes I know this sounds like every other person on this server that got banned but I was off my account and my mother let my sister on my account, Yes I know that's no excuse and you might not believe me but I have been on this community for a month now and most of the people who know me and have been around me knows a would never do anything like this on purpose, I can tell you may not believe me right now but I cant imagine playing any other server besides this one, This is a great server with great staff that I have spent so many hours on trying to fit in with everyone else and trying to make friends, and I believe I did that. I have many friends on that server that I love and I want to play more with on that server. Friends that trust me and know who I really am and know that I wouldn't do anything like that every since I was temp banned on my first few days (I didn't read the rules) But since then I have read the rules multiple times and I am in love with this server. And I wouldn't have done anything to get me banned, Even if this does not get accepted I wish all of you the best of luck with the server and wish it goes well throughout its journey. And last If I do get unbanned I would love to know the name of the staff member so I can apologise to them and we can make things right, (or I can get told the staffs discord username) Either one is fine.

DownTwine
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

please take your time with this. Empty Re: please take your time with this.

Post by Gorecore666 3/18/2021, 7:56 pm

Well, the answer is nope. Denied. Mostly due to the fact that you said someone else was on your account which is why we must ban you permanently. As stated in our offical rules:                     b. Blaming Others
If you have performed a specific action that is seen as bannable offense on Oasis SMP, then keep in mind, you will get caught. Blaming someone else will not change the situation. You are responsible for your account and what happens on it. "My friend did it!" is not a valid excuse. We aren’t banning your ‘friend’, we are banning the account that broke the rules.

Good luck in the future with other servers.
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down