applying for member

3 posters

Go down

applying for member Empty applying for member

Post by Moogothacksnow 3/2/2021, 12:51 pm

im applying for member because i simply want to have lava and flint and steel perms. this is not to grief- i have no intention(though i have accidently grieved before with the bridge- but that was purely accident) its because its excellent to fry mobs with. i keep running into silverfish infested stone, baby zombies, and the occasional hungry spider. also, im mostly friendly and i kinda try not to break the rules.

signed, moogothacksnow
(btw i don't hack in Minecraft don't worry Cool)

Moogothacksnow
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

applying for member Empty Re: applying for member

Post by Agwyn 3/2/2021, 6:27 pm

Minecraft username:

Discord username (username#0000):

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?:

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank:

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):

Can you edit you above post using the correct form as found above? Thank you!
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moogothacksnow 3/2/2021, 8:38 pm

thank you for replying so quickly! for these questions i will answer:
1. i do not use discord, nor do i intend to ever use it, as my guardian has told me not to.
2. i found oasis smp when i looked up smp survival servers into google, and through a Minecraft server list.
3. ive only been playing for about 2 days, and thats not very long, so im not entitled to any special perms or anything.
4. i have voted 2 times since joining, and i plan to continue
5. yes, i do agree to this. i will put it in a separate chest thats labeled- dont not sell or give away.
6. i had just asked if anyone can vouch for me, specifically members or admins, and many people said that yes, they would vouch for me, tiif, tardis, and devil_kitty said they would.
7. i want to become a member because i want those perms, such as lava, flint and steel, and maybe even to promote oasis, because its a really nice server with really great people. as for being trusted, im not sure i can yet, as im only 2 days in, and seeing as ive gotten a lot of warnings. but since its only my second day, ive been learning the rules for oasis from the rulebook and rules that are not in the rulebook.

Moogothacksnow
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Emna 3/3/2021, 12:56 am

Approved! Welcome to Oasis!
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down