Oh_No_A_Bsod's member application

2 posters

Go down

Oh_No_A_Bsod's member application Empty Oh_No_A_Bsod's member application

Post by liam88liam 2/21/2021, 8:43 pm

Minecraft username: Oh_No_A_Bsod

Discord username (username#0000): LIam#3127

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?:
not yet
Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: minecraftservers.org

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1 month

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 4-5 hours a day

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): mia, tardis,tiff, something, ADawg031, and Alert

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I think the people on this server are very nice and I would feel horrible if I greif something. And I also want to /tpa
.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

.tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}
liam88liam
liam88liam
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Oh_No_A_Bsod's member application Empty confusion

Post by liam88liam 2/21/2021, 9:48 pm

And If you are wondering why it is made by me, Liam88liam it is because I changed my IGN to Oh_No_A_Bsod.

liam88liam
liam88liam
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Oh_No_A_Bsod's member application Empty Re: Oh_No_A_Bsod's member application

Post by madscientist032 2/22/2021, 6:06 pm

Approved! Oh_No_A_Bsod is now member rank.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Oh_No_A_Bsod's member application Empty Re: Oh_No_A_Bsod's member application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down