Damn, I got griefed...

Go down

Damn, I got griefed... Empty Damn, I got griefed...

Post by Coldplaya 6/21/2011, 7:54 am

I just got greifed today. I guess it was my fault for accidentally leaving doors open, but someone decided to jump up into my skyscraper and decided to steal stuff from meh chests and also likes making my job of repairing my shit a whole lot fucking harder! Post your stories of your worst greifing moments here. Mad

EDIT: The Griefer had a sign that said "boo" Near my quarry. I fucking destroyed the sign due to LAG. I also have some screen-Shots that provide a look at ALL of my doors closed. The image-hosting dosen't work. :( I was not online for about the whole night due to a fever and a bug going around my family. This is fucking ridiculous. He obviously was an admin or a player who had flymod. Because ALL of my doors were locked. There is only one way inside without opening a door, but it was on the 6th floor and required Flymod. A patio with a fence around the patio stops people from falling, but almost ALL of my tree farm was greifed so that the water for the trees was to fall down like a waterfall and break all torches placed where the water falls.

To the griefer: Go fuck yourself!
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down