APPLICATION FOR MEMBER RANK ON OASIS SMP

3 posters

Go down

APPLICATION FOR MEMBER RANK ON OASIS SMP Empty APPLICATION FOR MEMBER RANK ON OASIS SMP

Post by *dpet7093 1/3/2021, 3:55 pm

Hey There! In order for your application to be accepted, you’ll need to use the member format.Just copy and paste it into your application and answer the questions.
Here it is:

Minecraft username: MrDiamond32
Discord username: (username#0000): I don’t have one
Have you already used /discordlink (on our Minecraft server) and DM’ed the bot (Discord SRV) on our discord to link your accounts?: N/A
Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I was lookin for a new server to play on and I found this one! ;D

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1 day because when I tried to get on the next day it said the server is in member mode only mode now.

How often do you plan on playing on THIS server?: For as long as its up for. :D

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No but if you guys tell me how to I will.

Do you agree not to give out any spawned items from any kits you will get with or after member rank?: Yes if I ever do you can ban me.
Name any Trusted,Trusted+,Artisans,Veterans,Architects,JrMods,Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume,you have to specifically ask if they‘ll vouch): No but I know some regular players such as MangoPlays,MadMan,and eddiejbell.

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis community?How do we know you can be trusted? ( Please say more than “I don’t grief” or “I am going to record”): Because It seems like a very kind and welcoming community :D.I will not grief because my thinking is why should I destroy other peoples things if they have spent hours upon hours working on it, that’s just downright terrible.

*dpet7093
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FOR MEMBER RANK ON OASIS SMP Empty Re: APPLICATION FOR MEMBER RANK ON OASIS SMP

Post by lazyspeck 1/3/2021, 5:29 pm

Dude, chill with applications. It usually takes a while to get a response.
lazyspeck
lazyspeck
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION FOR MEMBER RANK ON OASIS SMP Empty Re: APPLICATION FOR MEMBER RANK ON OASIS SMP

Post by *dpet7093 1/3/2021, 5:59 pm

Ok thanks I just started and didn’t know that thankz:D

*dpet7093
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorecore666 1/4/2021, 1:33 pm

Due to the spam i am denying the application. Might accept it in the future, BUT you dont seem to read the rules so denied at this time.
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down