My Application

2 posters

Go down

My Application Empty My Application

Post by Potato_Boy69420 12/27/2020, 3:04 pm

Minecraft username: Potato_Boy69420

Discord username (username#0000): Potato Boy#5582

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: No, since the server is down.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I was looking for SMPs to play on

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Maybe i have been on this server for like 2-3 weeks

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every Other Day Maybe because i mean i still have school work so maybe not that much

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: No, but I plan to vote for you guys when  I get member

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes, I do.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I do not know because sometimes I turn off my chat and I don't look at tab

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I want to be a member of Oasis because I really want to take a big part of this community and I'm a hard grinder and I should say that I'm pretty social. I'm a good Person of this community, I try not to grief because in my pass times I used to ruin other peoples bases but during those time I have changed and I'm a way better person than before. I can be a trusted person because I can help with projects collect resources, build (I'm not a great builder but I could say that I'm decent), and I can socialize with other people. I'm not banned in servers and I have a clean Record (but in like 2017 I used to hack to experiment with them.) It would be an honor to become a member of this SMP. Thank You for taking your time to read this

Potato_Boy69420
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post by madscientist032 12/28/2020, 8:21 am

Approved! Potato_Boy69420 is now member rank.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down