Applying for member

2 posters

Go down

Applying for member Empty Applying for member

Post by De_Seal 12/22/2020, 4:53 am

Minecraft username: De_Seal

Discord username (username#0000): De Seal#9092

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: I haven’t yet

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: I wanted to be in another SMP which my brother is a admin on be he wouldn’t whitelist me so I searched up on google “Minecraft small smp ip” really bad grammar lol but then there was this website so I went on it and found this server

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: at least 1 hour a day but one time I played for 5 hours straight without being afk

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: pretty often, at least 1-2 hours a day

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: I vote everyday on every site so yes.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I will not give out any of the kits I have access too.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Ma3Tree

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): Tbh I really love this server even more than hypixel, it’s a really cool server and if I can become a member that would be great.

De_Seal
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Applying for member Empty Re: Applying for member

Post by De_Seal 12/22/2020, 12:21 pm

Nvm I dm’d the bot and linked my account

De_Seal
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Applying for member Empty Re: Applying for member