Member Application

2 posters

Go down

Member Application Empty Member Application

Post by Jakebroe 12/21/2020, 9:57 pm

Minecraft username: Jakebroe

Discord username (username#0000): Jakebroe#0069

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?: Yes

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Searching for a smp server after a long while of not playing the game and finding the itch to play again

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: A few days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Once a day, ideally.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:Yes

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): I don't know any. However, I've never broken the rules, nor have I had any issues with anyone on the server. I usually keep to myself and am very friendly if I do interact with anyone

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I'm interested because I think the community is cool and very chill, as opposed to other servers I've joined in the past, where it's been very hectic or annoying to even spawn in.

Jakebroe
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member Application Empty Re: Member Application

Post by Agwyn 12/22/2020, 3:49 pm

~Approved! Welcome to Oasis!~
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down