Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Ruby_Sloth 12/7/2020, 3:24 pm

Minecraft username: Ruby_Sloth

Discord username (username#0000): Ruby_Sloth#9741

Have you already used /discord link (on our minecraft server) and DM'ed the bot (DiscordSRV) on our Discord to link your accounts?:Not yet but I can.

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: A website But I cannot remember the name of said website.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I 1st joined a month ago but left almost immediately but now Have been playing for 2 days

Straight.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Atleast a couple of months.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes, I normally do daily.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: I agree.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):

Devil_Kitty , RedCenx1527

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):I like the server and it has very lovely people, I also like to help others so having member could possibly help with thay.
Ruby_Sloth
Ruby_Sloth
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Agwyn 12/7/2020, 6:50 pm

~Approved! Welcome to Oasis!~
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin