Kaldog06 - Staff App :)

5 posters

Go down

Kaldog06 - Staff App :) Empty Kaldog06 - Staff App :)

Post by kaldog06 8/7/2019, 10:55 pm

Minecraft username: Kaldog06

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 4 years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Very

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: (comments)

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Why do I want to join the staff team?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Whenever I am online either the server or discord, I try my best to help others as much as possible whenever they don't know how to do something or when help, in general, is needed. Being on the staff team would allow me to help players on the server, even more, when other members of the staff team may be unavailable, or possibly when the help is currently out of my power as my current rank, etc.

My Experience
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I have made a few personal/private servers in the past allowing me to mess around with a few plugins that I know that may be on the server giving me a basic understanding of at least some of the commands for them. Some of these plugins are, for example, WorldEdit, Essentials, CoreProtect, and a few others. With the knowledge of how to use some of these plugins effectively, I would be able to help out around the server.

Current Activity
        As of right now, I have not been too active on the oasis server just as much as I would like, but I will be able to log on to the server more often along with being able to stay online a lot longer because I have more time available to me (apart from the fact that I am in school rip). I always have my discord open on my computer constantly checking my messages every time I see a ping or a notification for a message that I missed, along with that, I try to always have the forums up checking for new posts every so often a day.

Maturity
        I always try to act more mature when it comes down to more serious topics. As a member of the staff team, I will act with greater maturity throughout my job. I am generally not the most mature person in the world or the server but, I try to improve it as I continue to grow older. (Keep in mind I am only 14 as of writing this and applying for this role)

The End
    (Improvements will be made to this application) I hope you read through this full thing and consider vouching along with giving me a couple of ideas on what I could add to further improve it because I have worked on this for a couple of weeks on and off now.

Last edited by kaldog06 on 8/12/2020, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

kaldog06
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Kaldog06 - Staff App :) Empty Re: Kaldog06 - Staff App :)

Post by Blaine 8/29/2019, 9:55 pm

VOUCH BUMP PLEASE VOTE FOR KALDOG HE IS AWESOME... mose of the time hehehehe
Blaine
Blaine
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by pancakeRZRsnail 8/12/2020, 5:58 pm

<3Vouch!:D

pancakeRZRsnail
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by pancakeRZRsnail 8/12/2020, 6:00 pm

<3 vouch x3!!!! :D

pancakeRZRsnail
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by squd3 8/13/2020, 9:02 am

vouch  Twisted Evil
squd3
squd3
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 3/27/2021, 3:45 pm

Due to a change in requirements for Staff Applications, I have had to lock this thread. Please reapply with the new application format if you are still interested in being a part of the Staff Team! Thank you.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down