Mine and Spookysushi's house has vanished for the second time since the 1.14 update!

2 posters

Go down

Mine and Spookysushi's house has vanished for the second time since the 1.14 update!  Empty Mine and Spookysushi's house has vanished for the second time since the 1.14 update!

Post by Cookie8Monsta 8/4/2019, 8:59 am

Hi all,

i have played 3 times on the server since the 1.14 update with spooky and the first time we built our house at these coordinates -107.937/ 71 /-11171.269

and the other times we have played (now and the time before) our houses have not been there when we spawned at all. Gorecore666 had fixed it for us the first time (bless his soul) but now it has happened again. we built a test structure off in the distance because after the first time we thought it could happen again and having a test box could help figure out if its jut our are or a larger area, but it only seems to be our little spot. we were wondering if someone would be able to help next time we're on. or figure out the problem before we are. were in Australia so we are usually on about 6-8pm south Australia time

thank you
Cookie8Monsta
Cookie8Monsta
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Mine and Spookysushi's house has vanished for the second time since the 1.14 update!  Empty Re: Mine and Spookysushi's house has vanished for the second time since the 1.14 update!

Post by Cookie8Monsta 8/4/2019, 11:10 am

////RESOLVED\\\\
Cookie8Monsta
Cookie8Monsta
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Mine and Spookysushi's house has vanished for the second time since the 1.14 update!  Empty Re: Mine and Spookysushi's house has vanished for the second time since the 1.14 update!

Post by 2iguys 8/4/2019, 6:49 pm

locked as this has been resolved.
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down