Member application

2 posters

Go down

Member application  Empty Member application

Post by Manes 6/23/2019, 8:08 pm

Hi I am zettq and I joined this server 5 days ago and I'm already having a blast. The reason why I love this server so much is because of the community they always welcome me back whenever I come back on and they will help me with anything. People even make farms or trading places for people to use for free. So, in conclusion, I hope that this was good enough for me to become a member of the oasis team! 

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Almost every day but depends on my schedule.

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?: Yes. I have voted on every link once.

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: Yes I won't give out any of my spawned items to anyone else.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):Aomething  has donated to the server but I don't know if he has a trusted or artisan rank. Dandexe Is a trusted member of the server. But those are the people that I know the best and I would think that they would trust me to have the rank. 

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"): I will Be out for any of the people that need help if they need anything. I am a generous player and if anyone needs help on a base I will do it. I make sure that if I find out if anyone is stealing other peoples things that I will report it as soon as possible. Yes, I know that I have taken other peoples things but that was because I thought that a stack of diamond swords and a stack of elytra's was dupped in so I took it to save to show a staff member so yeah that's why I have a warning... But yes I can be trusted and I will vote for the server whenever I can and I will help anyone that needs it!

Manes
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Member application  Empty Re: Member application

Post by Gorecore666 6/24/2019, 5:14 am

Hey Zettq. I would love to approve your app but you must first use this format and answer the questions to be accepted as a member. Minecraft username:

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Have you voted for Oasis at Minestatus or Mineservers?:

Do you agree not to give out spawned items from any kits you will get with or after Member rank: 

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch):

Why do you want to become a member of the Oasis Community? How do we know you can be trusted? (Please say more than just "I don't grief" or "I am going to record"):
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorecore666 7/11/2019, 1:18 am

Ok i am jsut gonna approve this lol, i know you tried your best.
Gorecore666
Gorecore666
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down