I've Returned from My Hiatus

3 posters

Go down

I've Returned from My Hiatus Empty I've Returned from My Hiatus

Post by TrollasaurusHax 6/8/2019, 11:04 pm

Hello Minecrafters,

It has been a good few years (about 2 years) since I last played on Oasis SMP and even longer since I was active for more than a few weeks. However, I've decided to try to get back into Minecraft again.
    If you don't know or remember me (which I imagine is quite likely because of my long absence) I'm an old member of this server (I first joined 2013 at very latest) whose greatest characteristics were my indeliable worship of the one true lord, Richardio the Sheep, my defense of villager rights (and offense against the great villager slave trades), and my repeated rarely-successful attempts at building a capital for the Aurusaic Empire (which I led) and parliament house for the Empirial Union (which I was a founding member of).   
    I was thinking a lot about the fun memories I had with all the old members of this server and wanted to see who was still here, what I've missed (evidently two new versions and a server update), etc..
    Since my last visit, I've turned 20 and am reaching the last two years of college under an Urban Planning Degree and have since come out as MTF trans (Happy Pride Month btw). 
    Lastly, even if I don't get much time or energy to get back on the server as often as before, I'm excited to converse on the new Oasis Discord which I intend to be active on as much as I can. 

May Richardio shine graciously upon you all,

Emporess Trollas Aurus Hax
TrollasaurusHax
TrollasaurusHax
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

I've Returned from My Hiatus Empty Re: I've Returned from My Hiatus

Post by Lina 6/11/2019, 11:55 pm

Long Live Richardio

Welcome back *-*
Lina