Pink Town Warp!

2 posters

Go down

Pink Town Warp! Empty Pink Town Warp!

Post by deadrory 4/1/2019, 5:59 pm

Minecraft username: deadrory

Proposed name of warp: /warp Pink

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"): -3434 64 7908

Why do you deserve a warp?: This is a town that I have put a lot of effort into. I will continue putting effort into it. I imagine it to be a growing icon throughout Oasis, especially considering the amount of support I've already gained with it. Take note of anyone you see running around in a Pink suit (remember promos? haha). I love this town and I can't wait for others to visit and have some fun. As I write this, I have a few players playing chess there. It'll be a fun time :)

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: I am currently laying out the road and plots. It is more of a recreational town where players don't build, however I will have plots available via application and a fee. The town has had its beginnings put into place and is definitely ready to be explored.
deadrory
deadrory
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Pink Town Warp! Empty Re: Pink Town Warp!

Post by Revilo410 4/2/2019, 7:40 am

Hi there,

Im going to approve this as I really like the layout of everything so far, but please make sure the spawn building is linked by a path to the rest of the town to make it clearer. And try and light up that area a bit better.

Other than that, really nice work, I look forward to seeing it expand! :)

Approved!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down