Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe)

4 posters

Go down

Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe) Empty Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe)

Post by renamariedali 3/18/2019, 1:02 am

Minecraft username:
Serenav Aka RenaPlaysMc,Rennaaa,rena_dali
How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
Well i started around June of 2015 so about 3 and a half years.
How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
Im on everyday later at night and plan to be on atleast 6/7 days of the week.
Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):
I'm hoping some will vouch once i post this :)
Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?:
I have been Trusted for quite awhile and so the Oasian status is a important topic for me because I've tried applying before and well i failed because i was not a very good listener... Well that was in the past. I would like to turn a new page and start to be a better me! I just recently got back on after about 6 months and i forgot how amazing everyone is on here. Everyone is so caring and sweet and i miss having a little community that is fun to play with and is just here to talk about random stuff and just have fun! My main goal is to make sure everyone is in a safe environment and everyones needs are taken care of. The most important goal is to make sure everyone has fun! I would be willing to help anyone anytime all ya gotta do is ask ;)  Thanks y'all that took the time too read this i really  appreciate it.  ~~ Serena       BE THE GOOD <3
renamariedali
renamariedali
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe) Empty Re: Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe)

Post by Beeliever 3/18/2019, 10:47 am

Hey! I'm excited that you want to apply for Oasian. But, I feel that a couple things are missing from this being a *great* application, versus just good. 

All I saw when I read this application, was that Oasis has a great community, and that you've applied in the past, and unfortunately failed.

To start, try looking at other Oasian application for some inspiration. 
Some good applications may include.
First Ref App.
Second Ref App.

As well, you're trying to win Oasis's community in itself. As we the people, are voting for you.
So, try telling us more about what you've done on Oasis, and why you're different than any other person who has ever applied.

This is a mildly decent application, but I'm not taking it seriously, as it seems there was little work done, and that you just want the rank. This seems more as maybe a Member Application..
Please realize, this is not to put you down, but to merely help you in this process. I wish you all the luck :)
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe) Empty Re: Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe)

Post by Blaine 3/19/2019, 4:39 pm

V O U C H at any rate!!
Blaine
Blaine
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorken 3/19/2019, 9:01 pm

VOUCH Serenav's Oasian Application (that kinda rhymed hehe) Vouch12
Dorken
Dorken
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down