Miss, Love, Like..

+3
blarghinatelazar
LivvyOasisYT
Beeliever
7 posters

Go down

Miss, Love, Like.. Empty Miss, Love, Like..

Post by Beeliever 2/8/2019, 9:40 am

So, I was scrolling up and down forums looking at everything, and all the players who have come and gone...

Therefore, this game is happening..

The point of it is nostalgia.

Here's an example:

Miss: John_Chrichton (You were like a grandfather figure for me on oasis, also quite funny)

Love: _randomturtlee_ (Miss you hailey!)

Like: ColdBlooded13 (He gave me a bunch of loot, and a house with so any gadgets, and a farm, because he thought I deserved it :))

(Also, feel free to change it up and put two loves, and one miss, etc.)
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Miss, Love, Like.. Empty Re: Miss, Love, Like..

Post by LivvyOasisYT 2/9/2019, 12:06 am

(these are just like, older players. they haven't gone yet, but they've been on since I began and i appreciate them)

Miss: RichardNixon54 (I forget his actual username but it was something like that.) (He helped me through some stuff at the beginning of my depression and he's always been awesome to everyone)

Love: Agwyn (She's literally like a minecraft mother. I'm not even kidding. She's wise and literally one of the funniest and sweetest people I've ever met. She's strict when she needs to be, but is otherwise one of the most genuine people I've met. )

Like #1: Allie (Emna) (Literally, basically a sister figure. {She probably doesn't think of me like that but I kind of look up to her] Like, she's a really good person to talk to about stuff and come to her for advice. She's really easy to talk to in general, and she's really kind and again, funny. She's fierce and I admire her a lot.)

Like #2: Mia (Beeliever, iiStrxberryCandy [or something like that]) (She's like a cousin that I don't see very much so we usually get along but we're like similar so we always joke and sometimes get annoyed at each other. She really makes discord fun and helps things not be as tense.)

There have been lots of people that have come and gone, and I miss a lot of them. I could literally have lists for each of the Miss, Love, Like categories if I could remember usernames. I've enjoyed my 3 years on here dearly and you've all really helped me cope with things. I love just jumping on here after school or after a stressful situation.

Thank you.
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Miss, Love, Like.. Empty Re: Miss, Love, Like

Post by blarghinatelazar 2/9/2019, 12:15 am

I've just come back to the server after being gone for so long, and as a result there are a bunch of people I could probably list for Miss if I could only remember their usernames. There are still a few veterans here though, so they'll be holding the other two spots.

Miss: LovelyChick07. It's been years since I last talked to her but I remember doing so a lot the first couple of years I started playing on Oasis. I think it was her and somebody else who even acted as references for my Member application and gave me the Trusted rank. It's a big RIP not seeing her on anymore, but she will be missed.

Love: 4emersons. I remember him being around all the way back when I started, and though I didn't talk to him much back then (to my memory) he recognized me when I came back. Besides that he just seems like a chill dude. 

Like: I've only been back for the past day-and-a-half or so, but LivvyOasisYT is a pretty friendly person. She's active in the chat, and I followed her link to the thread to reply here. Nothing much to say other than that, besides the fact that she seems funny.

It's good to be back. Hopefully I can keep my activity up in the coming weeks, because being back has been fun.
blarghinatelazar
blarghinatelazar
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 2/11/2019, 3:53 pm

I miss Appleinyourface. Apple and I were always runnin around spawn together while we procrastinated on actually doing shit.

Loooooved Lovely. She always greeted my when I came on. We were homies.

Liked a lot of people. I always liked most of the staff team at any given time. A couple people were a bit standoffish at times but it was never a huge deal. I liked Thunder, Ben, Health, Ollie, Agwyn, Gweeds, so many people. Its not to say these guys are any less great than miss and love, but I’ve honestly met sooooo many people on this server. Couldn’t even list them.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 2/13/2019, 11:36 am

I miss everything about the community, still trying to get this internet issue sorted even years later.

Side note, glad to see at least a few of us "old timers" are sti around
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 2/19/2019, 4:39 pm

I'm bumping this, because this needs to continue!!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine 2/19/2019, 5:59 pm

Miss: He77YeahGaming, Might not have been well known but he was pretty cool before he left.

Love: 4emersons, ben's been chill for long time since we first talked and I have lots of respect for him

Like: Supermariosiu is a pretty cool guy, Hope he would come on more often.
Blaine
Blaine
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree 2/19/2019, 8:14 pm

Miss : Kendt, true legend.

Love: 4emersons, Who doesnt adore ben like come on.

Like: I guess that Mia is okay
Tree
Tree
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever 2/19/2019, 8:56 pm

I didn't think yall would actually do this lol

Miss: Lina ~pretty frickin great. i miss the sheepies, and your laggy firework minecart launcher.

Love: Robleto ~he's pretty chill, and i used to talk a lot with him) love u david.

Like: PAXINATION ~PAX UR GREAT AND ILY AND I HOPE U HAVE A GOOD DAY <3

Last edited by Beeliever on 2/19/2019, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i keep changing my mind)
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down