new rank?

2 posters

Go down

new rank? Empty new rank?

Post by wdmezyk 2/6/2019, 4:26 pm

Hello to anyone who actually sees this, 
I have been a Trusted+ Rank for several years, I've been on this server since 2013 and while I have been gone for long periods of time due to life, school etc, I am back! I love this server and I was thinking of applying to be a JRMod or Oasian in the future and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to vouch once I've logged in some more hours. A little background since some may not know me I originally went by booty4652 (lets not talk about it, I was 8) I played all of the time, was on 24/7 and then went through a rough patch and left for a bit. Came back as WDM_LOX and once again did the same thing but now wdmezyk is here to stay. 

I've always been willing to help others and do things the right way, no loopholes and being honest about it all. I sometimes annoy staff with my "did I grief?" "Oops, can you help" questions but I always want to make sure I didn't break the rules or bother someone's belongings. I will be logging in more hours, I would never expect to come on for the first time in 5 months and expect to be bumped up into a role of power and authority, it means a lot that if anyone were to vouch it's because they trust that I will do the right thing and I won't take advantage of that role, so I guess just reply with any questions or just keep an eye out for me in the server and get a grasp of my character that way. 
wdmezyk
wdmezyk
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

new rank? Empty Re: new rank?

Post by Dorken 2/7/2019, 10:29 am

When / If you apply for oasian in the future i would gladly vouch for you! you seem friendly and would make a great role model
Dorken
Dorken
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down