so um.. im exposing myself (kind of serious topic)

4 posters

Go down

so um.. im exposing myself (kind of serious topic) Empty so um.. im exposing myself (kind of serious topic)

Post by LivvyOasisYT 1/22/2019, 8:25 pm

Hey.

So this post is kind of a big deal for me and kind of serious. It took a lot of guts to type this and stuff, so please don't joke about it and possibly respect my requests that I'm about to say.. 
I want you guys to trust me completely, so please read or skim through this to get the jist.

Here we go.

My real name isn't Liv.
It isn't Liv, or Livvy, or Olivia. It isn't anything near those.

My real name is Brynn.
I had to put on a fake name for privacy reasons, but I finally feel like I can tell y'all. Please still call me Liv in chat and Discord (and everywhere you talk to me), because I don't think I'd be comfortable with being called Brynn quite yet, if ever.

Next up:
My age.

This one, again, is for privacy. 
I'm not 16.
I'm 13.

I'm sorry to all the people that I lied to..
But I hope you understand.

Ok, that's over. I honestly feel like a giant weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I felt like I should do this because I want everyone to trust me. I don't want to keep lying to everyone. 

Again, please respect what I said about not teasing me in chat, or Discord, or even replying to this post.

Thank you so much for reading this. It took a lot and meant a lot to me to write this and tell you all about this stuff.

Thank you.

Last edited by LivvyOasisYT on 2/15/2019, 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

so um.. im exposing myself (kind of serious topic) Empty Re: so um.. im exposing myself (kind of serious topic)

Post by Shnoork 1/22/2019, 10:48 pm

I dont see how its any different than me going by Shnoork. This is the internet. More importantly, its your life. Be who you want to be

It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Brynn
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

so um.. im exposing myself (kind of serious topic) Empty Re: so um.. im exposing myself (kind of serious topic)

Post by 2iguys 1/22/2019, 11:30 pm

Awesome for sharing! Glad you want to share with us :) don't feel at all required to tell people your personal information, you can be who you want on the internet and specifically on video games! *however I am glad you are becoming more comfortable around us* keep on being the same coolio grill on oasis and we will always love you no matter who you choose to "be" thanks Livvy :) ps I like your name
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever 1/23/2019, 10:28 pm

I lied about my age when I joined the server, which is completely fine. People can't force you to say show your real identity. I'm happy you came out about it to us though, but don't feel pressured!
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down