QuartzKoi's Fishy Warp Application

2 posters

Go down

QuartzKoi's Fishy Warp Application Empty QuartzKoi's Fishy Warp Application

Post by QuartzKoi 12/4/2018, 8:39 pm

Minecraft username: QuartzKoi

Proposed name of warp: Quartz

Location of warp (coordinates): -1502, 64, 9367

Why do you deserve a warp?: The effort has definitely been put into this reformed simple village, the opportunity present potential to develop is clearly there and can only increase from here with a growing population

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: The deciding factor here should be what you value more, power or potential? Yes, this warp is not the most flashy of them all, but there is sheer potential in that being the case later on. As far as infrastructure goes, we have supplied cleaned up roads, a port, a shrine, access to all houses, lights for the roads and in the nearby river, and farms. Also a "secret" Nether portal and mine, (it's just inside the well" 

(Planned Additions include: Large wall around the entire campus, a public enchantment house, a public brewery, proper access to ocean. Plots will continue to be added for builders after the posting of this application.)

So please, consider allowing my town to continue to thrive, and I thank you for your time.
QuartzKoi
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

QuartzKoi's Fishy Warp Application Empty Re: QuartzKoi's Fishy Warp Application

Post by Emna 12/10/2018, 6:23 pm

Accepted! :)
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran