My Warp Point Application

2 posters

Go down

My Warp Point Application Empty My Warp Point Application

Post by diamondpic 11/26/2018, 4:27 pm

Name: diamondpic

Warp Name: blaze or 420Blaze
your choice

coordinates: -420 50 -1247 (in the nether)

why do i deserve it: cause i died like 80 times making this ask BABlaze
its a blaze grinder and i dont think one of those exists yet as a warp

Last edited by diamondpic on 12/4/2018, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not enough info)
diamondpic
diamondpic
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

My Warp Point Application Empty Re: My Warp Point Application

Post by Revilo410 1/7/2019, 11:36 am

Hi there,

Apologies for the slow response to this warp app!

While the blaze grinder appears to work, this warp is not really anything more than the kind of grinder you would find in someones own home. The area is very small and is not well suited to lots of people warping there.

Id be happy to accept the application if the area was improved and expanded. A nice spawn area with some information about the warp would be useful, maybe some rules? (only if you deem them necessary).

Really I just want it to look more like a public warp than a personal grinder! (Because we get a LOT of grinder applications, and we can't accept all of them)

EDIT:

It turns out there is also an application for another blaze grinder. While yours was posted first, the other application is currently in a more suitable state to be accepted as a warp. I am going to accept the other application, but if you make your warp really fantastic then I dont see any reason we cant have both!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down