July 2018 Promos Postponed!!

Go down

July 2018 Promos Postponed!! Empty July 2018 Promos Postponed!!

Post by madscientist032 7/21/2018, 1:08 pm

Hey everyone, it’s me again with an important announcement.

Due to the release of Minecraft version 1.13, we are going to be postponing our monthly promotions for the month of July. Reason being is simple – the staff and I are hard at work updating the server and we want to be able to deliver Oasis SMP 1.13 as soon as possible. By postponing promotions we will be able to better focus our efforts and time into updating and improving the server.

However! For those players out there who may complain about this – this is actually a good thing, and here’s why. Delaying promos for July and holding them in August means that next promotions will be SUPER COOL because of all the additional people that would be eligible for promotion! That’s right – it’s gonna be a SUPER PROMOS DAY!!! Not to mention that the last time the server reset, we didn’t fully meet the expectations that were originally laid out. This time around, the staff and I collectively want to meet and/or potentially exceed those expectations.

Anyways, enough rambling for now. Hope everyone has a fantastic day, and keep mining!
Also for anyone who's doing the Zapdos day today in Pokemon Go! - Good luck, and have fun! TEAM INSTINCT FTW!!
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down